Home

EA Sports UFC 5 Adding Over 30 Fighters Over the Next Few Months - Patch 1.07 Tomorrow

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 5 Adding Over 30 Fighters Over the Next Few Months - Patch 1.07 Tomorrow within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2024, 03:04 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports UFC 5 Adding Over 30 Fighters Over the Next Few Months - Patch 1.07 Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax79
Awesome! Love the DLC. Appreciate the effort.

The DLC is very good, which is appreciated, but please also help in the character creation and editing section, this section is very abandoned, and it is very important for those of us who like to play offline and recreate our universe
Old 04-05-2024, 09:17 AM   #10
Rookie

Re: EA Sports UFC 5 Adding Over 30 Fighters Over the Next Few Months - Patch 1.07 Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiqueros
It is becoming clearer to me that EA Sport ignores everything that has to do with the creation and editing of characters, in all of this they are only interested in us stopping by their store to buy totally absurd cosmetic items for a professional fighting game. , leaving the creation very abandoned.

The CAFs should have colored shorts, like the rest of the fighters in the game, what's more, the CAFs should have several spaces for equipment changes like the rest of the fighters in the game, so they can change pants without having to go to the editor for it.

All this would help a lot to people who like to play offline, and recreate our personal fighting universe
Sadly I think we're gonna be stuck with strictly archetype for the life cycle of 5. I have some hope we'll get colored trunks (theres new trunks in the store everytime i pop onto the game...would it really be that hard to slide all the trunk colors into the store?) but who knows.

That said, this fighter drop is AWESOME. Really helps expand my universe. Every person on this list, I already have a CAF for. Now I can get rid of them and make room for fighters that'll probably never make the cut with an official fighter model.

Lets just hope that when UFC drops in 2026 or so, that we'll have a serviceable clinch up against the cage with pummeling and reversals and escape denials etc....like we had in 3.
Old 04-05-2024, 09:32 AM   #11
Rookie

I saw "updated walk out commentary for over 30 fighters" too.

I'm really hoping that means walk outs arent strictly reserved for main event/title fights and this chopped up intro dialogue issue is squared away.

I am really blown away with this DLC drop. Awesome news.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2024, 12:07 PM   #12
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax79
I saw "updated walk out commentary for over 30 fighters" too.

I'm really hoping that means walk outs arent strictly reserved for main event/title fights and this chopped up intro dialogue issue is squared away.

I am really blown away with this DLC drop. Awesome news.
Eh, I'm guessing that they just updated the commentary for when you use those fighters in 5 round/championship fights. But I'd gladly be wrong if it'
s not the case and they bring full entrances back, just not holding my breathe when none of the other EA games have made any attempts to go back after removing the pre-game stuff
Old 04-05-2024, 02:06 PM   #13
Pro

So they fixed the ridiculous takedown range. Good.

Finally they went through the effort of literally changing one value in the coding and reverted to the EAUFC4 fitness values for career. Too late for me as I'm tired of it for months now.

New fighters are always welcome but these don't make me excited personally.
Old 04-07-2024, 03:11 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackman316
So they fixed the ridiculous takedown range. Good.

Finally they went through the effort of literally changing one value in the coding and reverted to the EAUFC4 fitness values for career. Too late for me as I'm tired of it for months now.

New fighters are always welcome but these don't make me excited personally.

So yeah the commentary update was solely for the stuff said as they walk out, and walk outs are still only for 5 round fights.

As for the 30 fighter update ...cool and all, but I think I know like 3-5 fighters on that list.

These skins with probably no in ring specific commentary is hard get excited over. I mean Kayla, MVP, Michel, Dober.and Neal, those are solid for sure.

The rest, regardless of ranking, all look like early prelim fights to me.

...and still no Rampage camo shorts. Siiiiiigh...
Old 04-07-2024, 07:16 PM   #15
Pro

Still the same bugs in career, with wrong shorts colours during title fights. Also experienced a crash after just playing half an hour. No point starting anew. I did however get the GOAT achievement today. Somehow I missed never having gotten that. I guess I never finished a career given the mode becomes boring after a couple of hours in.

And what are these extra vanity rewards? I'm not seeing any new ones compared to last game. Or either they are so uninteresting that I just don't notice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2024, 03:44 AM   #16
Rookie

You really don't follow UFC if you only knew 3 fighters shown,out of 34 fighters coming there was one Russian Flyweight coming in June that i had to check on and knew him also.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »