Home

EA Sports UFC 5 Adding Over 30 Fighters Over the Next Few Months - Patch 1.07 Tomorrow

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 5 Adding Over 30 Fighters Over the Next Few Months - Patch 1.07 Tomorrow within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2024, 08:11 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports UFC 5 Adding Over 30 Fighters Over the Next Few Months - Patch 1.07 Tom

I wonder which of the 4 bodytypes they'll select to create Kayla Harrison. I reckon the result will be laughable. Hopefully they'll create a new body type for the first time in a decade, though it's not exactly a type that will be used much as it's quite extreme.
Old 04-19-2024, 05:07 AM   #18
Rookie

Re: EA Sports UFC 5 Adding Over 30 Fighters Over the Next Few Months - Patch 1.07 Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackman316
I wonder which of the 4 bodytypes they'll select to create Kayla Harrison. I reckon the result will be laughable. Hopefully they'll create a new body type for the first time in a decade, though it's not exactly a type that will be used much as it's quite extreme.

EA updates the creation and editing of characters by please, this creation section is so obsolete

The thing about the four types of female body is unfortunate, there is so little to choose from.
That happens to me is with hairstyles, the variety of long female hairstyles is so short, only dreadlocks and variants, many of them unacceptable, I want more hairstyles for women, long straight hair, collected in a ponytail, long braids, long curly hair, hair collected in a ponytail...
Old 04-22-2024, 12:29 PM   #19
Rookie

CAF is very frustrating. I can still turn out pretty decent/serviceable CAFs with the creation tool, but it's very outdated and limited. 100% serious: I've run an internet search for CAF formulas. Only available formula was from UFC 3. I can create a CAF in 5 based off a 3 formula (by eyeballing the templates...the #values are skewed from 3 to 5). Doesn't always work, but sometimes it 1000% does. Time for an update. And the organizations uniforms shouldn't even be a question. CAF's should be able to wear the greens and the reds etc. Right now I randomly assign black or white to CAFs. When they face off in my universe, sometimes they're wearing the same trunks. If you aren't gonna drop the colored uniforms in, at least let us choose between black or white at the fight now screen.
Old 04-22-2024, 03:37 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax79
CAF is very frustrating. I can still turn out pretty decent/serviceable CAFs with the creation tool, but it's very outdated and limited. 100% serious: I've run an internet search for CAF formulas. Only available formula was from UFC 3. I can create a CAF in 5 based off a 3 formula (by eyeballing the templates...the #values are skewed from 3 to 5). Doesn't always work, but sometimes it 1000% does. Time for an update. And the organizations uniforms shouldn't even be a question. CAF's should be able to wear the greens and the reds etc. Right now I randomly assign black or white to CAFs. When they face off in my universe, sometimes they're wearing the same trunks. If you aren't gonna drop the colored uniforms in, at least let us choose between black or white at the fight now screen.

Choosing a uniform for the CAFs before the fight is something that I have been asking to increase for a long time, it should be an option for the CAFs, it is very annoying to go to the fight and find the 2 fighters with the same uniform, and have to Go to editing mode to be able to change it, it would be much more comfortable to have a window inside the fight, with 2 or 3 uniform change options.

I will not tire of asking EA to add the official Venum colored uniforms for the CAFs.
Old 04-22-2024, 04:02 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiqueros
Choosing a uniform for the CAFs before the fight is something that I have been asking to increase for a long time, it should be an option for the CAFs, it is very annoying to go to the fight and find the 2 fighters with the same uniform, and have to Go to editing mode to be able to change it, it would be much more comfortable to have a window inside the fight, with 2 or 3 uniform change options.

I will not tire of asking EA to add the official Venum colored uniforms for the CAFs.
You shouldn't tire of it. None of us should. I have to imagine this giant DLC of fighters is related to the universal "WTF" when the game dropped with not a single new face in it. I just dont think we'll be able to wrangle in enough people that really care about CAF that'll make them listen. Honestly, if they left what they have for CAF now but opened it up to full offline editing...it's be a massive improvement that would stop my crying.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »