Home

Shorts Color Patch Coming | Explain to Me Like I'm 5

This is a discussion on Shorts Color Patch Coming | Explain to Me Like I'm 5 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2024, 08:13 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Shorts Color Patch Coming | Explain to Me Like I'm 5

That's a good attitude.

However, their plans for alter egos are a bit dodgy. So far we've just had a couple, albeit decent ones. I liked Wand but McGregor but they don't feel all that special. Would be better to have previous fighters return like CroCop and Cat Zingano.
Old 01-20-2024, 08:10 AM   #18
Rookie

For the love of God, don't have the CAFS so abandoned, encourage creative people, we like to make our own fighters, add official colored pants for the CAFS, leave more than one slot for changes in equipment, make them give I want to play with my creations and that they are not monotonous.

We have it bad enough, not being able to edit our creations completely, only based on stereotypes that become very repetitive, as to not give us more possibilities in equipment and other possibilities.
Old 01-20-2024, 10:16 AM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiqueros
For the love of God, don't have the CAFS so abandoned, encourage creative people, we like to make our own fighters, add official colored pants for the CAFS, leave more than one slot for changes in equipment, make them give I want to play with my creations and that they are not monotonous.

We have it bad enough, not being able to edit our creations completely, only based on stereotypes that become very repetitive, as to not give us more possibilities in equipment and other possibilities.
I'd hope it's coming. At the very least, the champ shorts should be enabled to be selected along with the white/black when making the fighter.

But I only really asked for champ shorts and they went above that and gave every fighter every color. I'm gonna be appreciative and let a different user have their wish fulfilled next.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
Old 01-20-2024, 03:52 PM   #20
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiqueros

This is indeed the sad truth. From the FIFA games we know the engine is capable of getting decent-looking models. The "people" I've been fighting in career mode on my way to ranked look more like aliens than people.

I still can't succeed in making 5 different fighters where one doesn't look almost exactly like the other. Give us tools to change that. I mean: look at the WWE games. What a world of difference...
Old 01-20-2024, 09:17 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackman316
This is indeed the sad truth. From the FIFA games we know the engine is capable of getting decent-looking models. The "people" I've been fighting in career mode on my way to ranked look more like aliens than people.

I still can't succeed in making 5 different fighters where one doesn't look almost exactly like the other. Give us tools to change that. I mean: look at the WWE games. What a world of difference...
Been playing a good bit lately. My biggest gripe is still the locomotion of the characters. It's like the player models have no density while moving, hard to explain, its like they're hollow. The actual impacts of the punches (and the kicks to an extent) aren't bad, but the overall models just don't cut it in my opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »