Home

NHL Legacy 23-24 Roster x360

This is a discussion on NHL Legacy 23-24 Roster x360 within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-27-2023, 11:47 AM   #17
Rookie

yeoldeknob's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL Legacy 23-24 Roster x360

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangers9911
You are welcome, glad to get them as updated as I can.

Regarding the CHL, octobump is going to be your best resource. I have no knowledge, will, or time if im being honest. However, if there are any updates, i'll gladly use it as the base for the next update.
So I actually opened up your roster file and all of the players on the teams in the "Live the Life - Start as a CHL Pro" have been added/edited apparently.

My player is on the Halifax Moosheads and all of the players on the team are edited (as far as I can tell) in the NHLView NG application. When clicking on 'M. Barinka', our first line Center, his overall score is 65 but on the application he's rated as a 55 overall with a fighting attribute of 'Never'.

This makes me feel like you've already put the work in and edited all of these players and they just almost never fight in the minors? It also seems strange that he shows up as a 65 OVR when he's only a 55 on the custom roster. Does Live the Life not reflect changes with custom rosters?

Anyway, this is all facinating and it's been fun messing with the application. If the buds are just not fighting because it's the minors and you've set them all to their real-life fighting statistics, then all is good.
Old 11-27-2023, 12:31 PM   #18
Rookie

yeoldeknob's Arena

Alright so maybe I'm not fully understanding what NHL Legacy considers the CHL... The OHL minor teams, the QMJHL minor teams, etc are under the CHL? I don't really follow any minor league hockey so I just assumed the CHL meant Canadian Hockey League and not the Champions Hockey League which are two totally different things.

My head is spinning. Someone help.
Old 11-27-2023, 01:09 PM   #19
Rookie

CHL means Canadian hockey league which means the ohl qmjhl and whl are in the canadian hockey league. the euro leagues are the shl liiga del etc
Old 11-27-2023, 01:46 PM   #20
Rookie

yeoldeknob's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by octobump
CHL means Canadian hockey league which means the ohl qmjhl and whl are in the canadian hockey league. the euro leagues are the shl liiga del etc
Okay so my assumption was correct. I looked up the CHL and the Champions Hockey League came up the first time for whatever reason.

Now I just need to figure out how to add the Cycloniac music pack to my NHL Legacy version and I should be aces.
Old 12-03-2023, 09:44 PM   #21
Rookie

birdo623's Arena

Anyone else having trouble when trying to make changes to goalie equipment after loading the edited rosters back into the game? Any changes I make to goalie equipment do not save, whether I hit 'apply changes and exit' or 'keep equipment if traded or moved.' Sometimes the game even freezes when trying to edit a goalie. Any help would be much appreciated!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2023, 08:01 AM   #22
Rookie

rangers9911's Arena

If you can give a list of which goalie(s) it freezes on, I may be able to help narrow down the issue (e.g: might be player creation issue from NHLview). As far as gear not changing, can't say i've ever seen that issue.
Old 12-05-2023, 09:49 AM   #23
Rookie

birdo623's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangers9911
If you can give a list of which goalie(s) it freezes on, I may be able to help narrow down the issue (e.g: might be player creation issue from NHLview). As far as gear not changing, can't say i've ever seen that issue.

So I've only tried changing the equipment of Michael DiPietro, Kyle Keyser, and Brandon Bussi, all on the Providence Bruins. With DiPietro and Keyser their masks look like a Henderson Silver Knight default mask (could be wrong on that one), but when I change the masks to the default starter mask for Providence and then save the changes and exit, these changes don't end up saving when I load the roster back onto NHL View and then reload them back onto the console. The freezing occurs when I've tried to edit Brandon Bussi, and a few times when I've gone to edit DiPietro, it'll freeze as soon as I select their name in the Edit Player section on Xbox 360.
Old 12-05-2023, 07:00 PM   #24
Rookie

birdo623's Arena

Quick update. I started a new Be A GM Mode and the correct equipment for the aforementioned goalies is there, this seems to only be an issue when trying to edit the equipment outside of Be A GM Mode, at least for me.

No issues with freezing within Be A GM Mode either. I suppose I can edit the equipment league wide after starting a new GM Mode, not the end of the world.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »