Home

NHL Legacy 23-24 Roster x360

This is a discussion on NHL Legacy 23-24 Roster x360 within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-25-2023, 05:48 PM   #9
Rookie

yeoldeknob's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL Legacy 23-24 Roster x360

I normally play NHL 14 but I decided to try this roster on NHL Legacy using RPCS3. Does the fighting seem non-existent? Is this an issue with the base game or does it have something to do with this roster? I'm playing Live the Life as an enforcer and barely ever get into scraps.
Old 11-25-2023, 11:00 PM   #10
Rookie

rangers9911's Arena

Roster has fighting levels for each player set to reflect their real life counterparts. Went through fighting majors for last 3 yrs for every player in nhl and ahl and set levels based on their number of fights over each season and then averaged that out to make a rating for each level: never, rarely, sometimes and often

Last edited by rangers9911; 11-25-2023 at 11:04 PM.
Old 11-26-2023, 12:21 AM   #11
Rookie

yeoldeknob's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangers9911
Roster has fighting levels for each player set to reflect their real life counterparts. Went through fighting majors for last 3 yrs for every player in nhl and ahl and set levels based on their number of fights over each season and then averaged that out to make a rating for each level: never, rarely, sometimes and often
Wait... so Legacy has 'fighting probability' for each player? I.E. Hotheads will fight more often and most players will let **** slide?

Did you alter any of the CHL players? It would make more sense if they haven't been 'set' because none of them ever attempt to fight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2023, 06:29 AM   #12
Rookie

rangers9911's Arena

Yes, in nhlview, you can set the fighting occurrence for each player. As always, personal preference can be edited with any file with nhlview.

No, haven’t touched anyone in the CHL as that league isn’t on my radar at all.

Last edited by rangers9911; 11-26-2023 at 06:31 AM.
Old 11-26-2023, 10:56 AM   #13
Rookie

yeoldeknob's Arena

So Be a Pro is really the only mode I play and I like to start in the CHL and work my way up. Is there a way to start in the AHL in Legacy? I’m curious to know if anyone else who plays BaP has the same problem with the CHL players not engaging in fighting.

Also, is there a link to an NHLView tutorial somewhere where I could go through and edit them myself if you don’t have the will or time to do it yourself? I’m sure a ton of people would love this to be fixed.

Thanks for all your hard work on this though. It’s nice to see updated rosties for the boys.
Old 11-26-2023, 10:56 AM   #14
Rookie

yeoldeknob's Arena

So Be a Pro is really the only mode I play and I like to start in the CHL and work my way up. Is there a way to start in the AHL in Legacy? I’m curious to know if anyone else who plays BaP has the same problem with the CHL players not engaging in fighting.

Also, is there a link to an NHLView tutorial somewhere where I could go through and edit them myself if you don’t have the will or time to do it? I’m sure a ton of people would love this to be fixed.

Thanks for all your hard work on this, though. It’s nice to see updated rosties for the boys.
Old 11-26-2023, 12:13 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeoldeknob

Also, is there a link to an NHLView tutorial somewhere where I could go through and edit them myself if you don’t have the will or time to do it? I’m sure a ton of people would love this to be fixed.

Thanks for all your hard work on this, though. It’s nice to see updated rosties for the boys.
I can help you with that e-mail me at [email protected] to learn more
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2023, 10:38 AM   #16
Rookie

rangers9911's Arena

You are welcome, glad to get them as updated as I can.

Regarding the CHL, octobump is going to be your best resource. I have no knowledge, will, or time if im being honest. However, if there are any updates, i'll gladly use it as the base for the next update.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »