Home

FIFA 22 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 22 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-11-2021, 06:51 AM   #409
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: FIFA 22 OS Community Sliders

Question for the gang. Would NOT playing FUMA mean the game is more “ratings based”?

The fewer assists used would mean the more “stick skill” (as opposed to actually players rating) matters; right…?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-11-2021, 07:30 AM   #410
Rookie

Serchenko9's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
Question for the gang. Would NOT playing FUMA mean the game is more “ratings based”?

The fewer assists used would mean the more “stick skill” (as opposed to actually players rating) matters; right…?

Classic non fuma player question LOL

Of course ratings affect to fuma passes and shots. At least in PES, game I've played FUMA the last 6 editions without mixing it with FIFA, you can notice clearly when you shoot with a better player because of the ball speed and the accuracy to put the ball where you point with the stick.

A bad player's shoot can deviate from the direction you choose more than a good player shoot would do, or don't get enough height for example.

TBH I can't distinguish so clearly that difference in shooting between good and bad players in FIFA yet.

In the passes already yes I can differentiate it more.

I mean, I'm not very sure I could score this banger with a bad player even pointing at the exact same spot.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J4Z...nel=Serchenko9

Last edited by Serchenko9; 10-11-2021 at 08:00 AM.
Old 10-11-2021, 08:00 AM   #411
Rookie

Matt10
How many minute halves do you play ?
As the main person behind the sliders I'm very curious to know how long your halves are that you most enjoy the game at.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2021, 08:25 AM   #412
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

I do like the 15/15 Sprint, can you guys let me know how you feel about 51/51 acceleration and 48 width? Been playing with this for a bit and liking how the fatigue feels more intense, resulting in silly fouls and missed chances and the width is just a bit more covered. Paired up with the acceleration change, the attention to spacing is even sharper.

Some highlights from yesterday on Stadia. Mainly WC, normal speed, haven't tested on Slow yet:

Old 10-11-2021, 08:51 AM   #413
Rookie

Serchenko9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I do like the 15/15 Sprint, can you guys let me know how you feel about 51/51 acceleration and 48 width? Been playing with this for a bit and liking how the fatigue feels more intense, resulting in silly fouls and missed chances and the width is just a bit more covered. Paired up with the acceleration change, the attention to spacing is even sharper.

Some highlights from yesterday on Stadia. Mainly WC, normal speed, haven't tested on Slow yet:

Spoiler
Based on my experience with 50 accel. the fatigue drains OK. I have to rotate in carreer mode and some weeks even don't train and rest all days so my players can recover completely. 48 doesn't drain at all, and 49 drains just a bit, so it's nice to know that with 50/51 you can set it as you like more..

Last edited by Serchenko9; 10-11-2021 at 08:58 AM.
Old 10-11-2021, 08:53 AM   #414
Rookie

Quote:

That last video is BEAUTIFUL!!! What a cross and header!! Looks beyond realistic!!
Old 10-11-2021, 09:50 AM   #415
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

Quote:
I love the idea of fatigue mattering more. I love having to rotate the squad.

Hoping 51/51 sticks..

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2021, 10:51 AM   #416
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

Anyone noticed lots of shots hitting the posts? Played half a dozen games yesterday and noticed it quite a bit.

Not necessarily saying it’s a problem, just something I noticed and wanted to see if widespread…?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »