Home

FIFA 21 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 21 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-14-2020, 11:08 PM   #465
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 21 OS Community Sliders

Hey all.

For my CM, I found a temporary solution to dealing with my midfielders and wingers not tracking back on defense. I use the "drop back" defensive style for my Defensive tactic. This setting actually makes my midfielders and wingers drop back. So far, I've only tried using these settings with a narrow 4231 with two CDM's.

I defend most of time time using my Balanced Tactic with "Press after Possession Loss" and switch to my "Drop Back" Defensive Tactic only when my opponents manages to reach my final third.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2020, 12:55 AM   #466
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL317
Little update: only had one bad stamina game yesterday. Played Southampton in the league and it was normal, then Dynamo Kyiv in the Champions League and the stamina issue returned so I turned off my PS4, came back a few hours later, made no changes to anything and it was fine. Had a normal game vs Liverpool after that (my first loss and probably my most fun game so far), then a simmed 1-1 draw and 3-4 loss on penalties to Man City in the Carabao Cup to test sim stamina (it was fine), finished off with a perfectly normal game vs Sevilla in the Champions League.

Today I gave Declan Rice his debut against West Ham (he was auto assigned Lampard's number 8 shirt after Barkley left on loan too... LoL) and we smashed them 6-0 for my best win so far - no stamina issues despite constantly pressing and going forward against their shambolic 5 man defence. Played several more league games with no issue, then Sevilla again and the stamina issue came back. Players were dead by the 35th minute, I had 4 injuries where players pulled up sprinting or going for shots and Havertz was out for a month.

After that mess I had three days before a league game against Villa so instead of recovery then training then rest I set all three days to recovery and most of my team was still under 60 stamina so I was forced to go back to my last hard save. Simmed three games to catch up (normal stamina use despite using press on possession loss and normal attacking tactics!) and after all that, while I was loading my next game against Rennes to test stamina again, my game blue screen crashed and gave me error CE-34878-0 for the umpteenth time since starting my career and I'm barely into November.

Honestly can't be arsed with this.
This is one of my biggest concerns, I don’t get why it’s happening. I figured it’s because I play 20 min halves. I had to lower the injury frequency because the depletion of stamina is an EVERY match occurrence. It’s frustrating, but I guess I’m glad it happens to both sides otherwise I would stop playing.

Having 0 fitness at halftime is about as encouraging as finding out that your GK is blind.
Old 10-15-2020, 03:34 AM   #467
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazza1
Firstly a big thanks to Matt10 for all your hard work with the sliders. I keep running into these 4 issues that I don’t think can be helped with sliders and these issues are the ones that are spoiling the game for me.

1. Midfielders not tracking back and defending. It’s infuriating when the midfielders just let runners go free.
2. Total lack of CPU crosses (this drives me crazy). Even with space and easy opportunities to cross the CPU would rather run back and forth along the side line eating time rather that cross the ball into the box.
3. Lack of CPU long shots. I can’t say I’ve seen more that 2 or 3 shots from outside of the box on over 50 games.
4. Lack of CPU fouls. Again in over 50 games the only free kicks that I ever see are because of handballs, and that’s the only reason why I turned them on to try and get some type of free kick action.

I also think that it’s plain to see that with the issues noted above that this is a CPU issue. It makes me believe that the developers don’t really care about the people playing offline. Again I think it’s a case of the games being geared towards the money modes like FUT. such a shame.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
This post perfectly sumd up my thoughts on FIFA21. We need patches, but I'm really concerned EA won't be patching the above. I can't bear to play the game at the moment, mostly because of the crossing!
Old 10-15-2020, 05:42 AM   #468
Rookie

JHG90's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanWolfsteiner
The unrealistic transfer...the bane of my existence. Drives me NUTS..
I really hoped the addition of the 'strict' transfers option would at least severely reduce the number of transfers if not the absurdity of them. I'm guessing not (I'm not purchasing til next-gen).
Old 10-15-2020, 05:45 AM   #469
Rookie

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/d...title-update-3 New Update !!!!!!
Old 10-15-2020, 06:27 AM   #470
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bencuss
has it downloaded for you yet?
Old 10-15-2020, 06:37 AM   #471
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by djs1
has it downloaded for you yet?
I play PS4 and it can only be downloaded on pc . I think it will be available tomorrow for ps and xbox

Last edited by Bencuss; 10-15-2020 at 06:39 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2020, 06:41 AM   #472
Rookie

Starchild1994's Arena

Hey Matt, are you sure about the two slider acceleration and velocity? I feel like either one or the two make the CPU so slow on reading simple offensive plays.
I tried reset sliders to default and they defend way better and I think it's probably for the acceleration slider (or the velocity)

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »