Home

FIFA 17 Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 Simulation Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
View Poll Results: Playing CPU vs CPU default, what looks the most realistic?
Legendary 31 20.95%
World Class 51 34.46%
Professional 61 41.22%
All look the same 9 6.08%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-08-2016, 04:48 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 Simulation Sliders

I am looking for game team ID. and maybe I was a little too quick off yesterday, maybe there is some form of ID, but the main question is in what form ?. Tactically I do not believe, but the game has some sort of level for the teams, by proportion of strength, and it is new, though not a revolution in the game. Right now I test on both wc and pro level all possible matches, 2 x 5 matches 2x15 min. at every level with the same team. I started with Bordeaux vs Southampton both 4 stars, although Southampton defense a little better. They are equal (2 victories for both and a tie), a good sign. Right now I'm on the default slider setting and later begins to change values. It's going to take time (much time), but that's ok with me - makes it proper or leave it. Later figures are uploaded here.
Cheers mate
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2016, 05:07 PM   #42
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Dane
I am looking for game team ID. and maybe I was a little too quick off yesterday, maybe there is some form of ID, but the main question is in what form ?. Tactically I do not believe, but the game has some sort of level for the teams, by proportion of strength, and it is new, though not a revolution in the game. Right now I test on both wc and pro level all possible matches, 2 x 5 matches 2x15 min. at every level with the same team. I started with Bordeaux vs Southampton both 4 stars, although Southampton defense a little better. They are equal (2 victories for both and a tie), a good sign. Right now I'm on the default slider setting and later begins to change values. It's going to take time (much time), but that's ok with me - makes it proper or leave it. Later figures are uploaded here.
Cheers mate
Hi mate!

For sure it's not a perfect team ID gameplay, but it's way better than 16. Besides, it looks like the default team tactic can be edited and used by CPU. So, if you take the time, teams ID can be made better.

Cheers!

Enviado do meu GT-I8190 através de Tapatalk
Old 10-08-2016, 05:47 PM   #43
Banned

Yes, it's better than 16 without a doubt. But it is strange Legendary has no ID ?. Because the levels are so high that they can not include errors or make enough mistakes ?. Yet another reason to the definition that football is an error game. And if the argument holds, it should be better the more errors are made, and so should the winner be pro level. But it is here sliders come in, and there are many aspects beyond levels.
Cheers mate
Old 10-09-2016, 07:44 AM   #44
Just started!

Hey its really nice thread and i appreciete your work and effort on this !
I love cpu vs cpu matches but people told me that we can't do it in the career mode or tournaments..
is it true?
Old 10-09-2016, 08:01 AM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikez
Hey its really nice thread and i appreciete your work and effort on this !
I love cpu vs cpu matches but people told me that we can't do it in the career mode or tournaments..
is it true?
Thanks!

True. Unfortunately you can't play CPU vs CPU on CM or tournaments.

If you don't want to take part of the management you can do a Player Career and choose the worst GK so you won't be called to the starting 11 any game.

Cheers!

Enviado do meu GT-I8190 através de Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2016, 09:56 AM   #46
Banned

I am doing a lot of testing of cpu vs cpu in Fifa 17. But it is still too early to upload the results. But there are things that are obvious and others are not, if we talk about achieving simulation and thus close to the realistic statistics. These figures are compared to my ex Bordeaux. I used default on wc and pro 5/5 matches vs Southampton, 15 minutes half. And the same with community's test 3 (cpu numbers!) slider. I'm not saying this is completely binding holistic picture, and bother under any circumstances to defend the later uploaded numbers, they speak for themselves out of a context, use it or leave it.

Compared to Bordeaux realistic statistics which can be downloaded at (whoscored), following the + and - sides relative to Fifa17.

On all levels,except where described

- pass accuracy Too high (nothing new)
- Too few fouls (The most already discovered)
- Shoot per. game two low World Class
- Two few Corners
- Litte two low off side
- Too few cards

On the plus side

+ Shot per game good (on pro level default)
+ Shoot on target perfect (world class level default settings)
+ Tackles per. game (community sliders)
+ Possession good on both default and community

Funny detail as there are several corner on the pro level, in relation to the World class. yes probably due to several errors, but still. The next level is to adapt an updated sliders compared to minus sides, and at 10-15-20 min half matches.
Cheers!
Old 10-10-2016, 02:03 PM   #47
MVP

I will start to mess up with other sliders (RF, lines) and do some fine tuning to the ones already changed.

Pack 1.6:
Acceleration 48
Shot error 55
Pass error 60
Shot speed 49
Pass speed 46
Marking 55
Run Frequency 45
FT error 55

10/10/2016. Test #14:

Accrington (1*) vs Arsenal (5*)
15 min halves
CPU vs CPU
Default sliders + Pack 1.6

Default stats between ()

WORLD CLASS
Goals 0-3 (0-2)
Shots 3-20 (1-19)
Shots on target 1-10 (1-10)
Possession% 35-65 (39-61)
Tackles 16-11 (21-29)
Fouls 5-2 (0-2)
Injuries 0-2 (1-0)
Offsides 0-0 (0-1)
Corners 1-3 (1-3)
Shot accuracy% 33-50 (100-52)
Pass accuracy% 83-93 (87-95)

PROFESSIONAL
Goals 0-1 (3-5)
Shots 2-24 (6-23)
Shots on target 1-12 (3-12)
Possession% 36-64 (37-63)
Tackles 20-18 (20-19)
Fouls 6-1 (4-1)
Injuries 0-0 (0-0)
Offsides 0-1 (1-0)
Corners 2-12 (1-6)
Shot accuracy% 50-50 (50-52)
Pass accuracy% 83-94 (88-95)

Comments: tested lower RF, 51 Line Height, 49 Line Length, higher FT. Stats did not went well. Tomorrow will continue...

Cheers!

Last edited by ricardodc; 10-10-2016 at 05:36 PM.
Old 10-10-2016, 06:07 PM   #48
Banned

I am nowhere near being able to start testing lines !. One thing is for me already a 100% must. 20 minutes half, everything else is just not near realism quite simple !. Have good results with pass error 70/70 and Ft error 70/70 in relation to the statistics as close to reality as possible. Pass accurasy are down to 82-88 on all matches so far 12 x 20-minute matches. Right now I test women's football which has a fantastic ball feel, proportions is better (size+ball) , but my test looks not so good, perhaps because of the physics of them, lets see only 2 matches.
Cheers mate

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »