Home

Different Broadcast Teams Confirmed by Kirk

This is a discussion on Different Broadcast Teams Confirmed by Kirk within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-06-2024, 09:07 PM   #9
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Different Broadcast Teams Confirmed by Kirk

I am starting to think that Madden is going to be the game to have multiple presentation packages. They have used CBS before and killed it with college basketball. I could see CBS for Sundays and ESPN for Monday Night Football.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 03-06-2024, 09:28 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
I am starting to think that Madden is going to be the game to have multiple presentation packages. They have used CBS before and killed it with college basketball. I could see CBS for Sundays and ESPN for Monday Night Football.

I feel the same way. I don't see Madden having multiple broadcast teams and using the generic EA broadcast package. I'm more than okay with just ESPN for CFB. All of the announced guys for CFB are ESPN, so not sure they had hire more guys. I'd just stick with ESPN for year 1. For Madden, it'll likely be guys all not for same broadcast network.
Old 03-06-2024, 09:37 PM   #11
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe

I really hope Madden adds Nance and Romo to go along with Davis and the other guy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2024, 08:47 AM   #12
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
I really hope Madden adds Nance and Romo to go along with Davis and the other guy.

Charles Davis does call games for CBS so if we do manage to get different networks I imagine they’d stick with Davis and Gaudin for CBS. Troy Aikman and Joe Buck for ESPN Monday Night Football would be awesome. That one change alone would change he entire complexion of Maddens presentation for me.

Old 03-07-2024, 05:20 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

https://youtu.be/ddMkbjRocWo?si=KgTmvGowGOOv1Nst

Kevin Connors did an interview, mostly about Syracuse. But he drops some good Nuggets. It starts around 21:00 to the 27:30 mark. He confirms that he will just do In-Game Updates and Halftime. He did about 25 2 hour sessions. He mentions players having hoods hanging out the jerseys

So, if there's multiple broadcast teams, Kevin Connors won't be apart of it. So it would be Jesse Palmer and someone else.

Last edited by illwill10; 03-07-2024 at 10:38 PM.
Old 03-07-2024, 07:38 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

https://twitter.com/elitecfball/stat...enlAkIJXg&s=19

Another Chris Fowler update
Old 03-08-2024, 04:23 AM   #15
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
2 million views on his first update? That's crazy. This game might sell better than I thought.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2024, 07:28 AM   #16
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDucks1224
2 million views on his first update? That's crazy. This game might sell better than I thought.
I do like that there's been a good slow trickle of info coming out. I did have a little fear that after the commercial last month, that we would go 3 months without hearing anything. But with the NIL aspect and the ESPN guys giving bread crumbs, there has been something each week. I do think most of it has been intentional, while some have been "leaks". I the Fowler updates were intentional and the Kevin Connors post was intentional. You don't unintentionally leak some of the half time script. But, I would consider some things "leaked". I would consider Herbstreit saying that their multiple broadcast teams a leak. It is assumed that Gameday is in, but not that there are multiple broadcast teams. I'd consider that Connors saying that he's Studio Updates guy and Halftime reporter, a leak as well. It's not a complete surprise, but it was confirmed. If you looked up his info, you'd see that he was more of a Studio guy anyway and after he had the Halftime script post, that he would do those things. I been saying for a while that he would at least be the Studio Updates guy. But, him saying that some players will have hoods hanging out of jersey is definitely a leak.

I just hope we continue to see bread crumbs here and there until the full reveal in May. That way, the buzz doesn't die down

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »