Home

Xbox Series (X/S)

This is a discussion on Xbox Series (X/S) within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-18-2021, 03:07 PM   #417
MVP

Americas Team's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Xbox Series (X/S)

So I got the new Xbox headset too, I've never used a headset before in video games and man was I missing out! It makes games feel completely different, it completely immerses you. If you don't have a good gaming headset or surround sound you're not getting the full benefit of the game.
Fallout 4, NBA 2K21, Gears of War 5 all sound amazing, Madden 21 next gen (if you can call it that) wasn't that great. I'm far from a audiophile but the headsets sound great to me. The only thing I wish it had was auto power off when it's removed from your head after a few mins.
Old 03-18-2021, 05:03 PM   #418
MVP

WaddupCouzin's Arena

OVR: 11

How do I find the mods for Skyrim on the Series X, Does anyone know?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Old 03-18-2021, 06:06 PM   #419
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americas Team
I'm loving the Xbox Series X, the major reason I switched to Xbox with the 360 and never went back to Playstation is because Xbox online overall service is better. And it continues to be superior. Game Pass Ultimate is amazing, I'm currently playing Fallout 4 for the first time, it's an amazing game though tedious and time consuming, im using a mod that runs it at 4K 60. I have Prey downloaded, I'm looking forward to playing it for the first time soon.
Prey is supposedly awesome with great load times on Series X/S too! Enjoy, i really liked that game
Old 03-18-2021, 06:47 PM   #420
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaddupCouzin
How do I find the mods for Skyrim on the Series X, Does anyone know?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
You have to sign up for a Bethesda account, but once you open the Special Edition there's an option on the main menu to browse mods. I suggest searching for "Skyrim load order Dropbox", as it's a finicky game to run smoothly w/o crashes. The document lists hundreds of mods and how you should order them. You can also see popular mods when you start browsing as well.

Whiterun is the torture test and where most crashes happen. I've attempted mod heavy runs and spent way too many hours and get frustrated when things crash and give up. Still never beat the damn thing...

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Oh, sorry...I got distracted by the internet. - Scott Pilgrim
Old 03-18-2021, 08:45 PM   #421
MVP

Artman22's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americas Team
So I got the new Xbox headset too, I've never used a headset before in video games and man was I missing out! It makes games feel completely different, it completely immerses you. If you don't have a good gaming headset or surround sound you're not getting the full benefit of the game.
Fallout 4, NBA 2K21, Gears of War 5 all sound amazing, Madden 21 next gen (if you can call it that) wasn't that great. I'm far from a audiophile but the headsets sound great to me. The only thing I wish it had was auto power off when it's removed from your head after a few mins.

I’m kind of the opposite. They have great bass response and handle lows well but the mids are trash. Everything sounds too muffled for me. I think I’m a bit spoiled because I use Sennheiser open back headphones with an amp and I’m used to having amazing sound. I was tinkering with the settings last night to see if I can make them sound less muffled but I feel just like Linus tech tips feels. To me they’re very convenient because they’re wireless and have some nice features, but the sound is ok at best to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2021, 02:33 AM   #422
MVP

Artman22's Arena

Xbox Series (X/S)

I found some really good settings online for the Xbox headset. These sound much clearer and still have some good bass

Old 03-19-2021, 02:59 AM   #423
MVP

Artman22's Arena

Xbox Series (X/S)

The settings above sound so much clearer and has made the sound way better now at least to me. After applying these settings this headset is a steal at $100 and sounds better than most gaming headphones I’ve tried at $200.

Last edited by Artman22; 03-19-2021 at 03:24 AM.
Old 03-19-2021, 12:14 PM   #424
MVP

timmg's Arena

OVR: 5

[quote=Artman22;2050341497]The settings above sound so much clearer and has made the sound way better now at least to me. After applying these settings this headset is a steal at $100 and sounds better than most gaming headphones I’ve tried at $200.

is the dolby atmos app on the series X??

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »