Home

HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K22 Attributes

This is a discussion on HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K22 Attributes within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-04-2023, 03:41 PM   #241
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K22 Attributes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlegacy
Thanks for the updates!

AEW wise: Bryan Danielson could be edited to be more upper card, Daniel Garcia can be demoted to mid card level, same with Jay Lethal, Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks could be edited to be upper card level as well but I understand Kenny's rating decrease given his return from injury. Fenix and Penta were in a best of 7 vs Kenny/The Bucks and I think could have a ratings increase due to having the trio tag titles and being good competitors vs The Elite. Saraya aka Paige should be with the AEW roster and ratings around a mid-upper carder. Jamie Hayter is now their champion and should get a friendly boost to upper tier.

NJPW Wise: Evil should probably be demoted to midcard tier with regards to his ratings. Bronson Reed moved over to Monday Night Raw. Kazuchika Okada feels more like he's regained his former main event status rating wise. Shota Umino has graduated from being a Young Lion and seems to be ripe for a push given that he was given the pin in the Keiji Mutoh tribute match at this year's Wrestle Kingdom. Kota Ibushi is now a free agent. KUSHIDA has returned to New Japan. Shane Thorne should be moved here as well, having reformed TMDK/TM-61 with his partner Mikey Nicholls.

Stardom/Everything else: Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone should be moved here and is a Heel. Also, I can't seem to find Timothy Thatcher anymore on the spreadsheet, was just wondering what was up with that or if I was just overlooking him.

I think that's it. Sorry if it's a bit much, I appreciate all the work.

All of these have been updated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2023, 03:16 PM   #242
MVP

Based on videos online, it seems like 2K23's gsmeplay is very similar to 2k22's which means mostly everything on the sheet should stay the same. The only two things I've noticed is they brought back having 2 PAYBACKS and Stamina will play a major part in visuals.

I really hope they brought back the SQUASH MATCH slider.
Old 02-06-2023, 08:24 AM   #243
Rookie

chrisbosh4's Arena

OVR: 7

I have a strong hunch we are getting a great game in March, fellas!!
Old 02-06-2023, 09:23 AM   #244
Rookie

chrisbosh4's Arena

OVR: 7

mace is on smackdown. you can also remove nxt uk section as well
Old 02-21-2023, 12:45 PM   #245
Rookie

OVR: 0

Couldn't find the guys from Pretty Deadly on the sheet, either under their WWE names or their original names. Any chance they'll be added? Or are we pretty much done, since 23 comes out in like four weeks?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2023, 11:37 PM   #246
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by speconi1
Couldn't find the guys from Pretty Deadly on the sheet, either under their WWE names or their original names. Any chance they'll be added? Or are we pretty much done, since 23 comes out in like four weeks?
I've added them. You should see them appear within the next couple of hours.
Old 02-22-2023, 07:53 AM   #247
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21
I've added them. You should see them appear within the next couple of hours.
You seriously rule, my friend! Funny enough, I hadn't played since 2K19 and avoided 2K22 until a few weeks ago (it was on a stupid sale). First thing I did once I got it was look up this thread and get your spreadsheet because the difference is night and day. Thanks agin for doing this, and I'm looking forward to 2K23!
Old 02-22-2023, 11:31 AM   #248
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by speconi1
You seriously rule, my friend! Funny enough, I hadn't played since 2K19 and avoided 2K22 until a few weeks ago (it was on a stupid sale). First thing I did once I got it was look up this thread and get your spreadsheet because the difference is night and day. Thanks agin for doing this, and I'm looking forward to 2K23!
I appreciate the support! And with what I know about 2k23 so, we will have something special on hour hands.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »