Home

WWE 2k16 Attributes Thread

This is a discussion on WWE 2k16 Attributes Thread within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-05-2016, 07:28 PM   #401
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2k16 Attributes Thread

Can't create the entrance as trio

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2016, 11:19 AM   #402
MVP

When do trios actually enter because every time I've seen a tag team they never entered as a trio it's always a dual I wasn't able to create the Wyatt family tree oh but I was able to do it as a duo with the different music and stuff

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 02-06-2016, 07:07 PM   #403
MVP

OVR: 16

First time playing this since the latest patch. Has anyone else noticed it plays "differently"? I feel like the AI has become tougher to play against.

Even in CPU vs CPU matches. I'm watching a Lesner vs Kalisto match and Kalisto is hanging in there.

Anyone else notice "changes"?

Update:

Lesner vs "Test" Dummy (ovr of 1).
Match went 5 mins. 5 mins for Lesner to beat a wrestler with all (1)'s in his ratings.

Maybe it's me, but I do think something changed in the latest patch.

Last edited by Steven547; 02-06-2016 at 07:14 PM.
Old 02-07-2016, 01:26 AM   #404
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
First time playing this since the latest patch. Has anyone else noticed it plays "differently"? I feel like the AI has become tougher to play against.

Even in CPU vs CPU matches. I'm watching a Lesner vs Kalisto match and Kalisto is hanging in there.

Anyone else notice "changes"?

Update:

Lesner vs "Test" Dummy (ovr of 1).
Match went 5 mins. 5 mins for Lesner to beat a wrestler with all (1)'s in his ratings.

Maybe it's me, but I do think something changed in the latest patch.
ill test this tomorrow, but have you tried others from your re rated sheet?
Old 02-07-2016, 01:30 AM   #405
MVP

Like I said, I had Lesner wrestle against a guy with 1 for all ratings. Match still went 5 mins. Previously the matches against these 1 rated guys were faster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2016, 01:34 AM   #406
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
Like I said, I had Lesner wrestle against a guy with 1 for all ratings. Match still went 5 mins. Previously the matches against these 1 rated guys were faster.
the patch notes said they did a few things to the ai if I remember, but shouldn't of messed with things too bad, but I mean as long and the test still lost, but ill test it tomorrow and post right away
Old 02-07-2016, 06:51 AM   #407
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenie.paula
the patch notes said they did a few things to the ai if I remember, but shouldn't of messed with things too bad, but I mean as long and the test still lost, but ill test it tomorrow and post right away
Hey man, I started editing the roster in my universe using your edits, and as much as it's great to have an updated spreadsheet like that, there are a few things that are disturbing me:
My biggest problem is the fact that momentum, reversal offense, reversals and pin escape are glued together, just doesn't feel right for me. I agree that reversal and reversal offense should be together, but not with momentum and pin escape... I am changing things a bit for my liking, but I would love to hear what's the reason you did that.

A smaller problem is some odd rating comparisons, as Hideo Itami has higher arm and leg power than, for example, alberto del rio or AJ Styles. Doesn't feel right. Also, some of the speed ratings are odd as well, undertaker has 76 movement speed and Daniel Bryan has 77. There are more, but I think you get the point, it's just that some ratings feel like they're not in the same formula as others.

Other than that, it's great! I'm really excited to finish these.
Old 02-07-2016, 11:38 AM   #408
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy
Hey man, I started editing the roster in my universe using your edits, and as much as it's great to have an updated spreadsheet like that, there are a few things that are disturbing me:
My biggest problem is the fact that momentum, reversal offense, reversals and pin escape are glued together, just doesn't feel right for me. I agree that reversal and reversal offense should be together, but not with momentum and pin escape... I am changing things a bit for my liking, but I would love to hear what's the reason you did that.

A smaller problem is some odd rating comparisons, as Hideo Itami has higher arm and leg power than, for example, alberto del rio or AJ Styles. Doesn't feel right. Also, some of the speed ratings are odd as well, undertaker has 76 movement speed and Daniel Bryan has 77. There are more, but I think you get the point, it's just that some ratings feel like they're not in the same formula as others.

Other than that, it's great! I'm really excited to finish these.
There never was a defined formula. You have to remember, this is a videogame and the ratings they gave us, don't usually play out the way we would like. Sometimes you have to over-rate or under-rate guys to get the most "realistic" results.

Because Undertaker and Bryan are superstars, I wanted to keep them high on ratings. To me, movement speed is hardly noticeable unless it's below 50. But when you do that, you risk your superstars losing because they are slow. You have to think "video game" wise.

I am going to re-look at the ratings again though, especially after this last patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »