Home

WWE 2K24 Universe Mode

This is a discussion on WWE 2K24 Universe Mode within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-07-2024, 10:35 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: WWE 2K24 Universe Mode

Has anyone played the mode out the box with no issues? Or did you zero out everything and then start your universe? Heard for the past three games to have the best experience you need to zero out the allies, rivals, calendar, and start from scratch for things to work properly.
Old 03-07-2024, 01:21 PM   #10
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

One little impression from limited time last night - I don’t think the “crowd reaction changing” option is working? I’m fairly sure I turned it off as I do annually, but the outcome of a rivalry match still flipped it. I’m not a fan of that but maybe a bug (or oversight on my part).

I’ve gone back and forth over the years on how best to play Universe. Yeah, it’s your sandbox and you can make your own program. But I kinda like NOT being the matchmaker and letting things unfold organically (as best I can).

In years past, I played with rivalries off and let the “rival actions” bring me the cutscenes. But if the rival actions are going to dictate crowd reactions, I may have to remove the actions each week. Not ideal but I’m determined to have fun with this mode this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-07-2024, 10:23 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

I pretty much can’t have fun organically on Universe Mode. I miss story creator. The repetitive concept of rival a vs b each week kills me.

That being said I used to do a YouTube channel and do a Universe Mode there but life got too busy to edit. After that I did a thread in the 2k forums posting my weekly show results to make it a bit more fun to play but those forums have since closed…

That being said, I’ll be trying to pick that back up here on Operation Sports.

I tend to like a variety so I use legends, current, dead, alive. All superstars get put to use. After getting rosters set up I’ll be making a thread and paying attention to where each of you go with you Universe Modes as well
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2024, 12:22 AM   #12
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Standard Universe Mode Has Content Posted:

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
Old 03-10-2024, 12:23 AM   #13
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

MyReferee Mode Has Content Posted:

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
Old 03-11-2024, 07:59 AM   #14
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9

Can anyone tell me if you can hide the rivalry actions screen before matches and just let the AI handle it. Kills me in 23 knowing what the cutscene will be.

I just want it to happen and be surprised.

Old 03-11-2024, 10:26 AM   #15
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

I got myself and my son created for his Universe mode. Set us up as a team for him, moves, entrance, the works etc. Got it all set up and he just using the Superstar option and using his character. He's having a blast with it! Just letting things run its course. Prior to started we added him to the rankings for Seth's title and us as a tag team rankings as well.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2024, 06:11 PM   #16
MVP

SlyBelle's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
I got myself and my son created for his Universe mode. Set us up as a team for him, moves, entrance, the works etc. Got it all set up and he just using the Superstar option and using his character. He's having a blast with it! Just letting things run its course. Prior to started we added him to the rankings for Seth's title and us as a tag team rankings as well.
Thanks for sharing…I am just after some simple fun and this sounds like I could find it without over analyzing it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »