Home

AEW Dynamite/Collision/Rampage Thread

This is a discussion on AEW Dynamite/Collision/Rampage Thread within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2024, 04:06 PM   #3705

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: AEW Dynamite/Collision/Rampage Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
Man, that sucks if it goes down that way, but AEW (like Triple H's WWE to be fair) likes long main title reigns.

Is the hope that Swerve can stay 'hot' and win it later? We saw how that thought bit them in the *** with Cody (and to a lesser extent Wardlow).

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Swerve for sure should win, I'm just not sure if they'll even do it yet.

Feels like they're gonna set up an MJF feud for the title when he returns. Makes most sense if Joe, Wardlow or Cole is champ when he returns, and I only see Cole being champ when they turn on Wardlow, and Wardlow makes most sense of anyone to beat Joe.

But don't get how you pass up on Swerve as champ when he's this popular.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2024, 07:06 PM   #3706
MVP

OVR: 0

A better question would be - who's going to get pinned or submit to Joe? Page or Swerve? My guess is that Swerve hits a big move or two on Page and then Joe throws Swerve out of the ring giving him enough time to pin Page. Joe retains, Swerve can say he had the match won and doesn't lose any momentum while Page can go full heel from losing.
Old 03-02-2024, 07:26 PM   #3707

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter42O
A better question would be - who's going to get pinned or submit to Joe? Page or Swerve? My guess is that Swerve hits a big move or two on Page and then Joe throws Swerve out of the ring giving him enough time to pin Page. Joe retains, Swerve can say he had the match won and doesn't lose any momentum while Page can go full heel from losing.
It has to be Page getting pinned.

Crowd going crazy thinking Swerves gonna win, next thing you know Joe steals that win.
Old 03-03-2024, 07:07 PM   #3708

Majingir's Arena

WM quality video package
https://youtu.be/H1Ry-wpS4Fg?feature=shared

AEW needs to make moves mean more.

Billy just got hit by a stunner,cutter/rko, senton/Swanton AND a 450 splash all in succession and still kicked out at 2? You're just having guys doing moves for the sake of doing moves.

Another Pac return? He's returned more than Miro.

Last edited by Majingir; 03-03-2024 at 07:36 PM.
Old 03-06-2024, 01:53 PM   #3709

Majingir's Arena

Dynamite getting a new look.
https://twitter.com/CatchNewz/status...dsigu1gvg&s=19

Cool to have the tunnels back and a stage that's all together. I didn't like the last one that seemed to have 5 screens that were all separate from each other.
Old 03-06-2024, 10:19 PM   #3710
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

The crowd tonight sucks....... almost no reaction for the latest AEW roster member. Also, based off tonight I really hope Omega gets healthy because hot damn will AEW be cooking once he is healthy.
Old 03-07-2024, 01:16 AM   #3711
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
The crowd tonight sucks....... almost no reaction for the latest AEW roster member. Also, based off tonight I really hope Omega gets healthy because hot damn will AEW be cooking once he is healthy.
I assume you mean Okada? Because crowd was hot for Ospreay/Fletcher which was one hell of a match. Okada being with the Young Bucks as the new Elite was something I wasn't expecting. Real good show overall.

Even without Omega, the roster is stacked. Some of the lower tier talent need to go to ROH/Rampage because there's too much talent for it to be wasting away.

Plus, PAC is coming back which is great because he's damn good too and they never seem to have any long term plans for Miro who's also good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2024, 01:19 AM   #3712

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
Suffers in comparison to last night, plus it's a small market for Okada's debut. I also wonder what effect the downturn of New Japan has had on the excitement for him. We're a long way from the heights of 2017-2019 for Okada. I would love to be excited for AEW the way I was that first 6 months too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »