Home

Old 10-11-2023, 12:15 AM   #3177
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE NXT Thread

Brian Pillman Jr: But when they see this face, I don't want them to think about my dead father....

Suddenly Christian feels a disturbance in the force....

Old 10-11-2023, 08:24 PM   #3178

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Bron: John, people didn't come here to see you.

Cena: They can't.

*Backstage*

Trick: Now's not the time to be talking about this, we're infront of John Cena right now!

Cena: You guys can see me?!

Last edited by Majingir; 10-11-2023 at 09:12 PM.
Old 10-11-2023, 10:17 PM   #3179

Majingir's Arena

Undertaker and Breakker?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
Brian Pillman Jr: But when they see this face, I don't want them to think about my dead father....

Suddenly Christian feels a disturbance in the force....

He's taking on the last name of the man who was his real father.

Does this mean Nick Wayne can go the same route and become......Nick Cage?!

Last edited by BurghFan; 10-12-2023 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Edited to remove quoted spam
Old 10-17-2023, 09:26 PM   #3180

Majingir's Arena

Regals back....kind of, for 2 seconds, in an old interview he did on what I'd assume is a Brian Pillman DVD.

Trick in the main event and gonna take Melo's moment away?

...and so much for that.

HBK once again booking his past into NXT?

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/17144...20Z2bA3_Q&s=19

Jade coming to NXT!? She was on SD last week and went face to face with Charlotte, then came to Raw and went face to face with Becky, now she appeared at the end of NXT counting down the time until Halloween Havoc, I think we'll see Jade vs Becky at Deadline? Or do we see her debut match being the Iron Survivor match? Easy way for Becky to lose the title without being beat clean and someone like Jade wouldn't be competing for 20+ mins in a singles match.

Last edited by Majingir; 10-17-2023 at 10:22 PM.
Old 10-24-2023, 09:09 PM   #3181

Majingir's Arena

Creeds vs Lotharios in a tlS match (tables ladders and Scares).

Do we count this as a TLC match, or does the record drought TLC drought in WWE continue (which I'm perfectly fine with as the PPV ruined the specialness of it)?

I never like ladder matches/TLC type matches where there's no title/prize on the line. The objective of that match isn't even to climb a ladder to win.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2023, 10:06 PM   #3182
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

Jade showed up to watch the main event... damn she looks like a million bucks. Presentation is the one thing WWE does so damn well. Since we got GMs again, they should have Adam and Nick fighting over who is going to sign Jade, then have HBK Super Kick both of them out of nowhere and present her with a NXT contract lol.
Old 10-24-2023, 10:57 PM   #3183

Majingir's Arena

No way Melo did it right? There's no way something so obvious is actually the case in a non Vince run storyline.

Either Melo is good at acting or they're making him seem bothered by everyone accusing him (because of how believable it feels, which isn't something that would be believable a few months ago) for a reason.

Some suggesting perhaps this is Wes Lee's doing? Comes back as a heel, trying to break up Trick and Melo because they remind him of what he once had in NXT, and unlike Trick/Melo, fans "didn't have any sympathy for Wes when he had to go solo, but are wanting Trick and Melo to stay together so much".

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
Jade showed up to watch the main event... damn she looks like a million bucks. Presentation is the one thing WWE does so damn well. Since we got GMs again, they should have Adam and Nick fighting over who is going to sign Jade, then have HBK Super Kick both of them out of nowhere and present her with a NXT contract lol.
Her situation is interesting.

She absolutely should be in NXT first, but she could easily just show up and compete on Raw or SD and not feel out of place.

I wonder if she at least competes in the Iron Survivor match if she is in NXT.

She doesn't have to win the match or even take a fall, but could still get work in without having to compete or carry a 25 min match.

Last edited by Majingir; 10-25-2023 at 05:08 PM.
Old 10-31-2023, 10:15 PM   #3184

Majingir's Arena

Metafour on Halloween Havoc as the Scooby Doo gang. And not the cartoon version, but the movie from 20+ years ago (yes, THAT version).

Trick interrupts the main event and Melo loses the title match? Trick confronts Melo....somethings about to happen....and Corbin attacks Dragunov backstage so we never know what happens in the ring.

There's no way it's so obviously Melo? What if Trick does think it's Melo but we eventually find out Melo never did it but the accusation is enough to cause issues?

Last edited by Majingir; 10-31-2023 at 11:25 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »