Home

lowlighthabit's 2021 SOTS Packs

This is a discussion on lowlighthabit's 2021 SOTS Packs within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-15-2021, 02:21 PM   #49
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: lowlighthabit's 2021 SOTS Packs

BOSTON RED SOX complete. Link coming.
Old 04-15-2021, 02:43 PM   #50
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
Whats up guys. Got the game yesterday and the PS4 version has the exact same setup as it has in the past. Even on a PS5.

From what I understand the ps5 version is neutered. I have the Jackie Robinson PS4 version that has the free upgrade to ps5 and ive redeemed my code and everything has downloaded but because tgats an online code I can't try it until midnight like everyone else.

Why am I telling you all this? The good news is the way it works is we have access to both the PS4 and PS5 versions. The better news is the ps4 version looks and plays phenomenal in 4k hdr on a ps5 so unless the PS5 version blows me away(which I doubt or why haven't they shown any video?) I will be playing the PS4 version for SOTS.

Not trying to convince you to put in more work on these but I'm guessing the packs will remain very relevant and a lot of SOTS lovers will be playing the ps4 version like me.

That is correct. the PS4 version of the game SOTS as it was on 20. PS5 version....gone.

I don’t expect it back either.

Like Cujo said...if you have the PS4 disc version. Play it on the PS5 and get true 4K 60 FPS and full SOTS.

It is buttery smooth and plays awesome (based off of MLB 20 BTW because that is what I am playing).

Such a shame the next gen version of the game is neutered.
Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 04-15-2021, 02:50 PM   #51
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

TAMPA BAY RAYS are close. Link will come shortly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2021, 02:51 PM   #52
Pro

I assume the digital PS4 version played on the PS5 should still have full SOTS yes?
Old 04-15-2021, 02:53 PM   #53
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

Quote:
Whats up guys. Got the game yesterday and the PS4 version has the exact same setup as it has in the past. Even on a PS5.

From what I understand the ps5 version is neutered. I have the Jackie Robinson PS4 version that has the free upgrade to ps5 and ive redeemed my code and everything has downloaded but because tgats an online code I can't try it until midnight like everyone else.

Why am I telling you all this? The good news is the way it works is we have access to both the PS4 and PS5 versions. The better news is the ps4 version looks and plays phenomenal in 4k hdr on a ps5 so unless the PS5 version blows me away(which I doubt or why haven't they shown any video?) I will be playing the PS4 version for SOTS.

Not trying to convince you to put in more work on these but I'm guessing the packs will remain very relevant and a lot of SOTS lovers will be playing the ps4 version like me.
I will put in the work no matter what. Good to know it is still intact on one system. As the season progresses I will put some time into changing out the inning music as well as some new chants/jeers. Mad race right now to get as much done before actual release.
Old 04-15-2021, 02:55 PM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlighthabit
I will put in the work no matter what. Good to know it is still intact on one system. As the season progresses I will put some time into changing out the inning music as well as some new chants/jeers. Mad race right now to get as much done before actual release.
Really appreciate it!
Old 04-15-2021, 03:08 PM   #55
Rookie

Quote:

Huge thanks to you, Cujo, for confirming this.

PS4 version of 21 on my PS5 it will be.

SOTS >>>>> Stadium Creator

Crazy times we are living in, huh? Thanks again for everything you do, along with LowLight for his tremendous SOTS work, and Armor for always being the guiding voice of reason amidst the many opinions on these integral topics.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2021, 03:14 PM   #56
Rookie

UNIT180's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlighthabit

Great work brother... Bluejays sounds also cannot be accessed...saying u need a sign in

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »