Home

Sounds of the Show wishlist

This is a discussion on Sounds of the Show wishlist within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-04-2018, 01:45 PM   #1
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Sounds of the Show wishlist

I will start this off before lowlight fills 5 pages lol

Dedicated slots for team specific audio like organ music or other team sounds that add to the authenticity of each individual stadium. SDS has done a good job adding a lot of this but user content would obviously expand this.

Ability to change the away starting pitcher intro music. It’s default music as of now.

Ability to change the starting line up or homerun flashback music. I would love to be able to use my Rogers Sportsnet music in these spots.

Quick jump between 30 second intervals in the music editor.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2018, 02:06 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Sounds of the Show wishlist

I’ll add to this. 2 second delay in between when an out is recorded in the field and when the next batter’s walkup music starts.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-04-2018, 02:40 PM   #3
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

I knew i forgot something cujo, re the home run replay music.

I posted this in the sots bug thread and copied it into this thread.

Please please please add slots for hitting and defensive lineups or for there to be a way to disable it , the music when they are displayed is far to loud so it would be great if we could set all our music to the same level.

Sounds for pitchers when they are on the mound, i have tested the last few years and chants and yells do not trigger while the pitcher is on the mound, they will somtimes play in the innings breack.

Bring back longer walk ups and inning breaks ect. so the best feature of the game can be utilized to its fullest. Would also love a full 7th innings stretch with some great shots of the crowd and ballpark.

Also great work on the last patch, i seem to be able to hear a lot more of the default crowd yells and sounds, whistles ect. .
Any chance that the default team chants sounds could be boosted, they are far to soft for crowd chants. I have posted some clips in the stadium volume thread to compare them with chants added via sots.

Thank you.
Old 04-04-2018, 05:02 PM   #4
Pro

ARoid1313's Arena

OVR: 3

-have the ability to use a playlist for basehit music, instead of 3 slots allow a random chooser of a song within a small playlist.

-custom homerun sirens, strikeout sfx
Old 04-04-2018, 06:05 PM   #5
Rookie

MasonOS95's Arena

More space
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2018, 11:56 AM   #6
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23

1. More slots or at least go back to what we had last year at least!!! Utilize the cloud if you have to but this needs to happen. If not, get some licensed music the teams actually use to help offset this.

2. Extended 7th inning stretch. You could even make this optional for those that don't want a longer 7th inning stretch but this is another thing folks have asked for many years in a row.

3. Extra slots for removing away pitcher. Teams use more than one song when an away pitcher is pulled. We need this to be reflected. 3 slots should do.

4. Bring back the custom chant creator. This is a feature I use to love and you guys removed it from the game. There was no reason to remove it and it disappeared and has yet to return. I want it back so I can create my own chants, cheer and jeers. I'm not good at doing this on a computer so I need this feature.

5. Custom starting lineup music. This is a no brainer for those that want to have a complete ESPN/regional broadcast feel.

6. Longer walkups, especially in dramatic moments. Give us more of a feel of the drama as the walkup music plays. Could do the same for relievers if warm up pitches are turned off or it is the CPU making the sub.

7. Sound effect creator. Same as the chant creator except I don't believe we've ever had this before. But give us the means to unleash our creativity. If you bring back chant creator, add this in as well.

8. Crowd pump up moments. In every game, there is a point where the drama is high and the crowd is into the game. Give us a slot where we can put in some key pump music or a chant of some kind. Something like the organ music during a key at bat.

9. Vendor slots. We already have chants, yells, jeers and boos. Now we can slot a vendor into a yell or cheer but I'd like to have vendor slots on their own. That way I can always know I'll have room for the beer man or the hot dog man.

10. Post season and World Series Music slots - Allow me to custom the post season. If I want to include TBS/Fox/ESPN music for the post season, let me do this. Helps add to the realism.

Those are ten things I'd like to see off the top of my head.
Old 04-07-2018, 12:27 PM   #7
Rookie

aparks87's Arena

OVR: 3

Disable in-game default sounds if a SOTS slot is filled. Why would anyone want their custom sound to play over the top of the in game one??
Old 04-07-2018, 12:32 PM   #8
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorontoRapsFan95
More space
Sony determined the space. All SDS can do is request more.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »