Home

Sounds of the Show wishlist

This is a discussion on Sounds of the Show wishlist within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-27-2020, 04:55 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Sounds of the Show wishlist

I'd like to see them lower batter walk up and pitcher entrance music volume and add more reverb. Not as low as it was a few years back when it couldn't be heard at all, but it's definitely too loud and overpowers the commentary. I think a happy medium would be nice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2020, 06:40 PM   #26
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripcandlestickpark
Being able to edit information (album, artist, genre) of tracks imported for menu music use.
I just worked a fix on that so it shouldn't be a problem now.
Old 03-31-2020, 05:53 AM   #27
Rookie

Seltaeb9091's Arena

OVR: 2

They either need to add a volume option in the music editor or add an audio normalizer option for all music, though both would be ideal. Can't imagine it would be that hard to implement.
Old 03-31-2020, 03:55 PM   #28
Rookie

Syrjis's Arena

-Sounds of the Show list in alphabetical order when setting team and/or player audio. Either ability to sort the files or "force" them to that order automatically.

-More slots for yells & chants
Old 04-10-2020, 11:54 AM   #29
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

I would love for SDS to leave the volume where it is. Add in a Stadium Sound Slider with a reverb on or off switch and a Fan Sound Slider. Now the volume is in our hands to adjust as we see fit. Would stop all the complaining about the volume being too loud this year. Plus, that little extra ability to customize the game further would be awesome.

Also, use the touchpad functionality, there has got to be a better use for it than touch the center to bring up a menu. Give the pad the ability to forward and rewind for SotS, replays, menu volume, etc. Flick up or down for large 1 minute jumps forward or reverse in editing. Flick left or right for 30 second incremental jumps forward or reverse. In the main menu, it becomes the audio controller for the music. Flick up to play, down to pause, left to go back, right to move forward. In replays, same as menu except when you swipe and hold the pad down in left or right you can fast forward or reverse (can also translate this function over to SotS). Touch the pad in the center and it can still bring it's normal menu up. Flick up to raise menu music volume, flick down to lower. Flick left to go back a song, flick right to forward to the next song.
Old 04-13-2020, 07:03 PM   #30
Just started!

Andrew Jones's Arena

Going back to this---Have you ever found out how to import TBS/FOX/ESPN broadcast music into the game? No one seems to have it.
Old 04-14-2020, 10:29 PM   #31
Rookie

Sorry for posting this here but they won't let create a new thread so. I just unlocked the Phillies liberty bell homerun sound and I was wondering how I make for home games only in franchise mode. Thanks for any help it would be very helpful.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2020, 05:00 PM   #32
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones
Going back to this---Have you ever found out how to import TBS/FOX/ESPN broadcast music into the game? No one seems to have it.
Believe I have all 3 in my Menu Sounds and Broadcast Themes in the Lowlighthabit & BU1B22 2020 SOTS Packs. Scroll to the bottom of the list of teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »