Home

Major Bug with SOTS 23

This is a discussion on Major Bug with SOTS 23 within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-14-2023, 06:44 PM   #25
Rookie

Bravofan_36's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Major Bug with SOTS 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMCool332
As far as I can tell that does work yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll check that out then. Part of my major frustration is having to drop the marks over and over. If I can get that then I can wait for the sticking issues to be solved.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2023, 11:08 PM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMCool332
As far as I can tell that does work yes

You can mark and assign Team music on both the Regional and Show presentations and they stick, but as what was said, if you assign any player’s walk up music, it will reset everything.
Old 04-16-2023, 04:53 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymets31
You can mark and assign Team music on both the Regional and Show presentations and they stick, but as what was said, if you assign any player’s walk up music, it will reset everything.

I hadn’t tried that, so the issue is clearly just tied to player music, not overall.

Old 04-16-2023, 05:49 PM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymets31
Not true for me. Team Audio resets as well. Everything is fine if I put the console in rest mode without closing the game. Otherwise, everything shows up as a deleted file when I re-open the game.
Old 04-16-2023, 05:50 PM   #29
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_SDS
Yes, 1.04. The fix went in on Tuesday for the next patch release. I don’t know what the schedule is for its release. Probably by EOM. Sorry, when I said next patch, 1.03 had already closed last week and I forgot it hadn’t been released yet.

Judging by your statements in this thread, seems like your lack of and complete disregard for detail is probably the reason we have this issue in the first place.
Old 04-16-2023, 05:59 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanksare1
Judging by your statements in this thread, seems like your lack of and complete disregard for detail is probably the reason we have this issue in the first place.

All due respect, Yanksare, Steve has been open and honest and has communicated to us what is going on and that the fix is on the way, and we are all grateful for that because most don’t do that. To call his work, attention to detail, and him solely being the reason for the bug is utterly ludacris and is really easy for you to say behind a computer screen.

We appreciate your updates and hard work, Steve. If it takes a little longer, so be it, at least we will have a great game to play after next patch.

And no there’s no sucking up here, we should welcome the devs & SDS employees into these chats and have meaningful conversations about what is good and what needs fixing, opposed to blaming them or making it personal which is why many of them steer clear of jumping in to comment, that’s just not right at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-17-2023, 04:35 PM   #31
Pro

JustSteve's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolczyk16
All due respect, Yanksare, Steve has been open and honest and has communicated to us what is going on and that the fix is on the way, and we are all grateful for that because most don’t do that. To call his work, attention to detail, and him solely being the reason for the bug is utterly ludacris and is really easy for you to say behind a computer screen.

We appreciate your updates and hard work, Steve. If it takes a little longer, so be it, at least we will have a great game to play after next patch.

And no there’s no sucking up here, we should welcome the devs & SDS employees into these chats and have meaningful conversations about what is good and what needs fixing, opposed to blaming them or making it personal which is why many of them steer clear of jumping in to comment, that’s just not right at all.
Right on. You and others like you are why I choose to respond and try and keep you informed. Especially with a niche feature that doesn't get much attention. Yanksare and others of his ilk are why we stay far away. I'd say it's a 25/75 ratio and why community interaction here has waned over the years. It used to be much more collaborative.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2023, 05:43 PM   #32
Rookie

Metsfan3210's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_SDS
Right on. You and others like you are why I choose to respond and try and keep you informed. Especially with a niche feature that doesn't get much attention. Yanksare and others of his ilk are why we stay far away. I'd say it's a 25/75 ratio and why community interaction here has waned over the years. It used to be much more collaborative.
Steve, just grateful you are keeping us in the loop on this. It is much appreciative especially someone who enjoys using SOTS.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »