Home

Nba 2k17 on ps3 is like 2k15

This is a discussion on Nba 2k17 on ps3 is like 2k15 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2016, 03:05 PM   #1
Rookie

Jordanmike6's Arena

OVR: 0
Nba 2k17 on ps3 is like 2k15

I made the mistake to test on ps3 because i hope that some improvment were in the game but nothing.

Still Not new triangle offense for 2017 knicks, the same for the Bulls classic, same gameplay than 2k15, excatly the same!!!
Nothing change, just the music, and the team usa.

Hey 2k why did you make the game on ps3? Oh it surely don't spend a lot of time maybe 5 minutes to add the team usa with a small files.

It is ridiculous!!!

Of course The dream team is not in the game.

For the gameplay, i played a game USA vs a european team, in superstar, usa team have zero playbook, it is just ridiculous so I played without system, and it was just boring.
Green was the center.... i really don't understand that when you have Cousins or Jordan.
When you pass the ball to Green, he is not able to make a post moov so it is just ridiculous!!

Some european players have the face of created players!! It is so horrible!!!

Oh a good news lol, i played a game with bulls 98 and Jordan made a fastbreak and he dunked with the right hand!! Remember in 2k15 it was the left hand by defaut. It was too funny, thanks you 2k you are magical, thanks you Michael to authorise that it is so nice from your part. Thanks you man!! Really thanks you!!!
It was against the Jazz 98 and stockton could make lay up in the paint easily, he scored 19 points in the first half (level superstar) and malone nothing!! Just some offensive rebond to score impossible lay up to stop.

With the team usa against the euro team, the more i push L2 to make a good D, the more the cpu was able to score easily so after several try, i decided to not never push L2 in D.

Last edited by Jordanmike6; 09-19-2016 at 03:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2016, 09:29 PM   #2
Just started!

KreissMikleo's Arena

Icon8 Re: Nba 2k17 on ps3 is like 2k15

I have NBA 2K17 as well on my last generation console (PS3/XBOX360). I'm not sure if I'm the only one who have generic face for rookies (e.g, Ben Simmons).

I looked all over the net, but I wasn't able to find any answers. Even the shoes are not updated (e.g., D.Rose7 is not available) the only thing that I noticed was, Derrick Rose already have a cyberface.

I hope someone can answer my question. I don't know if there's something wrong with the game that I downloaded.
Old 09-20-2016, 01:09 AM   #3
Rookie

JacobHoward412's Arena

Re: Nba 2k17 on ps3 is like 2k15

Quote:
Originally Posted by KreissMikleo
I have NBA 2K17 as well on my last generation console (PS3/XBOX360). I'm not sure if I'm the only one who have generic face for rookies (e.g, Ben Simmons).

I looked all over the net, but I wasn't able to find any answers. Even the shoes are not updated (e.g., D.Rose7 is not available) the only thing that I noticed was, Derrick Rose already have a cyberface.

I hope someone can answer my question. I don't know if there's something wrong with the game that I downloaded.
I have the game for 360, and only the top 5 draft picks have cyberfaces. Maybe the lack of cyberfaces is a result of the game being released earlier than usual? They usually add more cyberfaces in the early roster updates, so I expect that they'll add them for at least all the first round draft picks.
Old 09-20-2016, 04:59 AM   #4
Pro

ClevelandinDistress's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanmike6
I made the mistake to test on ps3 because i hope that some improvment were in the game but nothing.

Still Not new triangle offense for 2017 knicks, the same for the Bulls classic, same gameplay than 2k15, excatly the same!!!
Nothing change, just the music, and the team usa.

Hey 2k why did you make the game on ps3? Oh it surely don't spend a lot of time maybe 5 minutes to add the team usa with a small files.

It is ridiculous!!!

Of course The dream team is not in the game.

For the gameplay, i played a game USA vs a european team, in superstar, usa team have zero playbook, it is just ridiculous so I played without system, and it was just boring.
Green was the center.... i really don't understand that when you have Cousins or Jordan.
When you pass the ball to Green, he is not able to make a post moov so it is just ridiculous!!

Some european players have the face of created players!! It is so horrible!!!

Oh a good news lol, i played a game with bulls 98 and Jordan made a fastbreak and he dunked with the right hand!! Remember in 2k15 it was the left hand by defaut. It was too funny, thanks you 2k you are magical, thanks you Michael to authorise that it is so nice from your part. Thanks you man!! Really thanks you!!!
It was against the Jazz 98 and stockton could make lay up in the paint easily, he scored 19 points in the first half (level superstar) and malone nothing!! Just some offensive rebond to score impossible lay up to stop.

With the team usa against the euro team, the more i push L2 to make a good D, the more the cpu was able to score easily so after several try, i decided to not never push L2 in D.

It's 2016. You are the only one to blame if you couldn't save the 0.37 cents a day it would take to own a ps4. It's time to step it up.
Old 09-20-2016, 09:13 AM   #5
Rookie

Yung AJ24's Arena

Yea, they don't care about last gen anymore. They're wrong for charging full price for roster and music updates tho. Im waiting for the Scorpio & Neo to release so im just gonna stick to my 2K16 on 360.

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2016, 09:13 AM   #6
Rookie

Yung AJ24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandinDistress
It's 2016. You are the only one to blame if you couldn't save the 0.37 cents a day it would take to own a ps4. It's time to step it up.
Money isnt the only reason everybody doesnt want to get new gen systems

Old 09-20-2016, 12:45 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KreissMikleo

go on my page it teaching how to put faces and even redid the ratings of 0

https://www.facebook.com/Gambit2K/
Old 09-20-2016, 02:45 PM   #8
Pro

ClevelandinDistress's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung AJ24
Money isnt the only reason everybody doesnt want to get new gen systems

Tell me then, what could the reason possibly be? Self inflicted punishment and un enjoyment and despair?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »