Home

Nba 2k17 on ps3 is like 2k15

This is a discussion on Nba 2k17 on ps3 is like 2k15 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-20-2016, 02:50 PM   #9
Pro

Daddy123's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Nba 2k17 on ps3 is like 2k15

Did a video, if you are going to sell the game for $60 you should at least pay some attention to the game. Only 3 rookies were scanned, Buddy Hield was white
Old 09-20-2016, 04:04 PM   #10
Rookie

Yung AJ24's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandinDistress
Tell me then, what could the reason possibly be? Self inflicted punishment and un enjoyment and despair?
Lol. Money may be the issue with others but I personally am waiting for the upgraded versions of the systems, they've been putting out upgraded versions for the last few generations so i knew they were gonna do it again this time. It just seems like a smarter investment for me.

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk
Old 09-21-2016, 03:27 AM   #11
Rookie

Hey guys

For those interested in getting a copy of NBA 2K17 for last gen. You can look into my short review on the link below which may help in your decision making.

http://wp.me/pmTdX-1c
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2016, 05:29 PM   #12
Rookie

I have both games PS3 and Xbox one versions. PS3 is what it is. It's graphically better than 2k15 bc 2k16 made huge changes compare melo in 15 to 17. Uniforms were upgraded. 17 on PS3 has updated rosters with a lot of generic faces but so did 16 and faces were added. They are some new animations but they are very subtle. No justification of 60 dollar fee. However it's a good solid game. Nothing wrong with it

I played Xbox one version too and it's a good game. However the reason I prefer PS3 version is bc it's simple. Xbox one version has plenty of bugs see impression thread and bug thread. Personally I don't have time to devote to gaming extensively and 2k for Xbox requires time strategy and so forth. I don't mind a little strategy but Xbox one is too much for me. Until they do not make PS3 games anymore I prefer to play PS3 version instead. However it doesn't warrant a 60 price tag. They are reasons why people dont play Xbox one games beyond just the price tag. Whatever people prefer is always different.
Old 09-21-2016, 10:18 PM   #13
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Tell me then, what could the reason possibly be? Self inflicted punishment and un enjoyment and despair?
Editing capabilities.

I'm not saying PS4 can't do this; I'm just not aware that it can. I can afford a PS4, but I stuck with my PS3 and NBA 2K13 because of the editing capabilities with RedMC and Leftos, like

*giving the 96 Bulls the black pinstripe jerseys and shortening their shorts length to reflect the 90s (and doing that with other historic teams who have alternate uniforms belonging to the current version of that team)
*giving arenas their real names, and not "Knicks Arena"
*giving historic teams their real coaches (like Bulls of the 90s having Phil Jackson and Jim Cleamons)
*creating players and giving them cyberface lookalikes instead of generic faces, or giving them their coaching faces, like Mark Jackson of the 1998 Pacers
*spelling out the name of teams on the scoreboard ("Los Angeles" instead of "LAL")
*maybe most of all, I have a virtual "real" Charles Barkley on the 76ers and the Suns

Creating college teams with authentic and accurate looks is the only selling point to me for PS4, but if you can do everything I mentioned on next gen (which again is possible--I'm just not aware that you could) then I would buy it tomorrow.
Old 09-22-2016, 07:23 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
It's 2016. You are the only one to blame if you couldn't save the 0.37 cents a day it would take to own a ps4. It's time to step it up.

Yeah right, He could also get a Ferrari if he saved 0.1 cents a day for like 100 years.

Dumbest comment I've read in a long time
Old 09-22-2016, 01:03 PM   #15
Rookie

LeftyJr80's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
Editing capabilities.

I'm not saying PS4 can't do this; I'm just not aware that it can. I can afford a PS4, but I stuck with my PS3 and NBA 2K13 because of the editing capabilities with RedMC and Leftos, like

*giving the 96 Bulls the black pinstripe jerseys and shortening their shorts length to reflect the 90s (and doing that with other historic teams who have alternate uniforms belonging to the current version of that team)
*giving arenas their real names, and not "Knicks Arena"
*giving historic teams their real coaches (like Bulls of the 90s having Phil Jackson and Jim Cleamons)
*creating players and giving them cyberface lookalikes instead of generic faces, or giving them their coaching faces, like Mark Jackson of the 1998 Pacers
*spelling out the name of teams on the scoreboard ("Los Angeles" instead of "LAL")
*maybe most of all, I have a virtual "real" Charles Barkley on the 76ers and the Suns

Creating college teams with authentic and accurate looks is the only selling point to me for PS4, but if you can do everything I mentioned on next gen (which again is possible--I'm just not aware that you could) then I would buy it tomorrow.
I'm now convinced to continue playing with 2k14 for xbox, being that I enjoy playing with classic teams, I'm like you with all of the editing opportunities that I have with RedMC, I'm not going to continue investing in 2knba games that's giving us the same old thing. By the way I'm working on a classic roster with 2k16 for xbox that coming together real well. No 2k17 for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2016, 12:18 PM   #16
Rookie

Jordanmike6's Arena

I forgot to talk about the most important thing the new classic teams of 2k16 on Next Gen are not in 2k17 on PS3.

How could i have forgotten it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »