Home

Old 05-12-2024, 04:19 PM   #57
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: 2024 NBA Draft

Falcons get a Qb in the first round and now the Hawks get the top pick in the Draft.

Hot damn lol
Old 05-12-2024, 05:55 PM   #58

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
Extremely fitting for Atlanta to move up to #1 in the worst draft of all time
Is it the worst draft or is there just not a hyped up #1 overall? Impossible to know how it will turn out.
Old 05-12-2024, 07:12 PM   #59
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

The early buzz is all on Sarr at least from those saying he is the best fit.
Old 05-12-2024, 08:37 PM   #60
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
The early buzz is all on Sarr at least from those saying he is the best fit.
What path do you think Atl should take? I'd do a reset, but doesn’t have to be a complete rebuild. Especially since they will have a lot of money on the books. I think they should at least trade Trae, Capela, probably can get some value for Bogdanovic, and Hunter. I think Murray, Johnson, and Sarr is a good core to build on, just need to surround them with shooters.
Old 05-13-2024, 09:58 AM   #61
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
What path do you think Atl should take? I'd do a reset, but doesn’t have to be a complete rebuild. Especially since they will have a lot of money on the books. I think they should at least trade Trae, Capela, probably can get some value for Bogdanovic, and Hunter. I think Murray, Johnson, and Sarr is a good core to build on, just need to surround them with shooters.
If I'm the GM and making the calls I'm seeing what offers I get for Trae. I think getting the #1 pick allows you time to run it back with Trae and Murray. However I would pick Murray over Trae when you look at the big picture of contract + assets you are getting back.

As much as I hate on Trae, you can't just give him away which is what twitter wants you to do. Thats because you don't control your pick for the next 3 years. Spurs are the obvious fit for a trade both for him or the #1 pick, but I think they are going to tank one more year. I'm not sure what team is giving you three quality 1st plus one young starter so I'll assume this means Trae will be back. Maybe OKC or something with Giddy as the player or Orlando.

It's time for Capella to go and he has no trade value going into the final year of his deal. In reality The owners would give me a demand to get under the luxury tax so I would see if someone wants to take him for a few 2nds and this gets.

Bogdanovich's value will not be any higher at 32 coming off a good year. Someone will offer you something for him so I move him for some much needed defense help

As far as the pick I would look to trade it see if you can get 4+ something for the spurs. Would Detroit be willing to give up Cade or Houston with 3+ picks. I would look to come out of this draft with Castle as wing defense or offense player like Sheppard or Kinect is desperately needed then a big like Clingman. I'm not counting on a 19 year old Sarr saving the franchise or being a real difference make for a few years

PG - Murray
SG - Castle (or shepard/ kinect)
F - Jalen Johson
C - OO
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2024, 01:38 PM   #62
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Raptors dropped to 8th and now don't even have a 1st.....
Lucky! I wish the Jazz dropped to 11 or 12 so our pick would go to OKC this year instead of next year. Not a huge fan of this class aside from Stephon Castle

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dibs: AJ Lee
Old 05-13-2024, 02:11 PM   #63
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Edey is officially faster then Clingan and can jump higher also he played the whole game without sitting out

Last edited by georgiafan; 05-13-2024 at 04:06 PM.
Old 05-13-2024, 03:58 PM   #64
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Edey is officially faster then Clingan and can jump higher he played the whole game without sitting out
So odd to me that Clingan has climbed so high in mocks..

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »