Home

"Le genie est une longue patience" - The career of Kevin Guily (PES 2011)

This is a discussion on "Le genie est une longue patience" - The career of Kevin Guily (PES 2011) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-16-2011, 02:09 PM   #41
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: "Le genie est une longue patience" - The career of Kevin Guily (PES 2011)

Since I can't finish I might as well hustle and track back, lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2011, 11:34 AM   #42
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

After helping to hold onto a 1-0 lead in the Coupe de France over Montpellier Kevin Guily was dropped from the side in the next match, a 3-0 win over the same Montpellier side. This marks the 2nd time in 3 matches that Guily has been forced to watch from the stands.

"It's OK. The team won 3-0 and I'm young. I will have my chance to play. I just need to take advantage of it".

Up next is a home tie with Paris Saint-German.
Old 01-17-2011, 11:55 AM   #43
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

A win is good whether you're part of it or not early on. Good luck against PSG!
Old 01-18-2011, 03:38 PM   #44
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

2010-11 Match 14 vs PSG

After being dropped from the side vs Montpellier Kevin Guily was determined to make an impact. Little did he know that his impact would have to be on the defensive side of the pitch as he was subbed on a halftime of a surprising 2-0 lead against Ligue 1 foe Paris Saint-German. Before play started in the 2nd half Manager Pablo Correa pulled Guily aside and told him that the was to hold possession and track back on defense, tactics that are sometimes hard for an eager 17yr old looking to bag his first professional goal.

Right after the whistle Guily looked comfortable in possession, his pass setting up a FK right outside the box. After a well placed cross, Guily was in an off-side position seconds earlier, broke free for the header but put it wide of the goal in what has become typical Guily finishing fashion so far this season. 15 minutes later after some lovely build-up play by AS Nancy Guily's diagonal run was all for naught as his cross managed to find only PSG defenders in the box. In the 69th minute he was able to sneak behind the defense but his thruballl was wasted. 11 minutes later off a corner kick his left-footed shot was blocked and Nancy was able to hold onto all 3 points.

45 minutes on the pitch and a match rating of 6.5. Not bad for the young frenchman who's fragile confidence had took a hit after sitting out the match before.

Old 01-18-2011, 04:52 PM   #45
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: 2010-11 Match 14 vs PSG

Good showing once more, missed a glorious chance though!! Wow.

Definitely have to work on teh double tap crosses, lol - other than that, the young man is still improving, good to see a full display. Can't wait till you start.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2011, 05:10 PM   #46
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

I've missed so many chances so far. That one cross was atrocious and the other one not bad but I didn't have anyone in the box. With that camera angle its tough to see sometimes when people make runs in the middle of the field if I'm out wide. I gotta get this monkey off my back though.
Old 01-19-2011, 02:40 PM   #47
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

2010-11 Match 15 vs FC Lorient

After a very active performance Kevin Guily once again found himself sitting on the bench as the match started and it wasn't until the 60th minute that he would make his entrance in the 0-0 stalemate. Today Guily's only impact on the match was a late through-ball 2 minutes into stoppage time that found the foot of ST Djamel Bakar but he was unable to finish.

Old 01-19-2011, 02:46 PM   #48
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

2010-11 Match 16 vs Stade Malhaebre Caen

Today's match vs Stade Malhaebre Caen saw young MF Kevin Guily play one of his worst matches to date. His lone highlight was a late cross that found no one in the box en route to a 0-0 tie. "We lacked effort out there and it showed in the final result." said Guily. A 5.5 match rating leaves Guily wondering if he will be included in the squad for the next match.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »