Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Sports Dynasties (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=192)
-   -   "Le genie est une longue patience" - The career of Kevin Guily (PES 2011) (/forums/showthread.php?t=463745)

KG 01-06-2011 02:30 PM

"Le genie est une longue patience" - The career of Kevin Guily (PES 2011)

"Le genie est une longue patience"

Genius is Patience - Buffon

Kevin Guily, meet the world. World, meet Kevin Guily.

Game: PES 2011
Mode: Become a Legend
Difficulty: Professional
Half Length: 15mins

Name: Kevin Guily
Position: Attacking Midfielder
Nationality: French
Club: A.S. Nancy-Lorraine

KG 01-06-2011 03:00 PM

Re: "Le genie est une longue patience" - The career of Kevin Guily (PES 2011)

Drawing comparisons to Michel Platini, Kevin Guily hopes to follow the same career path. Both started are Attacking Midfielders, both started at Nancy, and well, both are French.

After impressing in the youth ranks, Kevin Guily signed his first professional contract today with A.S. Nancy-Lorraine of Ligue 1. The deal 2yrs-50,000 euros, marked a historic moment in young Guily's career. "I have been waiting for this day for quite some time now. My work has only begun. I will need to prove to my manager, teammates, and supporters than I worthy of this honor" said Kevin Guily at his press conference.

Guily turned down offers from Newcastle (EPL), Heracles Almao (Dutch), Caligiari (Serie A), and La Liga side Almeira to play for the "Les Chardons".
"Other clubs offered more playing time but Ligue 1 is where all young French footballers should start their journey" said Guily.

He will have to compete with the likes of veteran footballer Marama Vahirua for playing time at the AMF role but looks forward to the competition.

Feel free to comment and post as I attempt to bring back the magic to "Les Blues" and make my mark on club football.

Blaxican8504 01-06-2011 10:27 PM

He will flop.

KG 01-07-2011 12:01 AM

Ligue 1 Fixture:

Valenciennes FC 1 - A.S. Nancy Lorraine 1

Time on the pitch: 62 mins
Rating: 6.0
Shots: 2(1)
Passing: 16(16)

In my debut I didn't do much of anything to be honest. I was able to complete a lot of passes and my only shot on target was right at the keeper. We went down 1-0 on a PK but our goal came after I subbed out. The manager applauded my ability to set up the counter attack but I felt like I didn't do anything to help us win.

Couldn't get my video to work.

In transfer news:

A.S. Nancy sells Marama Vahirua for 1.5 millione Euros to Borussia Monchebgladbac. This could open up some potential playing time for the young midfielder.

KG 01-07-2011 12:33 AM

Ratings

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7sNmtMdRd-g" frameborder="0"></iframe>

rhysyboy 01-07-2011 08:33 AM

let's hope he turns out good :)

KG 01-07-2011 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhysyboy (Post 2042008614)
let's hope he turns out good :)

If not someone will never let me live it down, lol.

KG 01-07-2011 08:03 PM

2010-11 - Match 2

A.S. Nancy 2 - FC Sochaux Montebeliard 1

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TiT9pm-lZxs" frameborder="0"></iframe>