Home

WWE 2K24 MyReferee Mode

This is a discussion on WWE 2K24 MyReferee Mode within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2024, 06:06 PM   #1
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
WWE 2K24 MyReferee Mode

Bard Presents: MyReferee Mode
WWE 2K24

Hello everyone! With guest referee coming back into the game this year, I have thought of a pretty fun idea. Here it is... Bard Allen has signed a developmental deal with the World Wrestling Entertainment, of TKO. However, WWE has not signed Allen to a wrestling contract, no... they have signed him on as a referee! Bard Allen will now begin his career working down in the Performance Center with current no-name talent (my CAWs), and try to work up to NXT, and eventually... the Main Roster!

Here are the guidelines.

- 30 matches of no negativity in the performace center gets a call up to NXT.

- 120 matches of no negativity in NXT gets a call up to the Main Roster.

- 10 matches with negativity on the Main Roster gets me demoted to NXT, and I have to restart the 120 matches there to return... if this happens three (3) times, this career is over.

Story and image coming sometime next week when the game drops!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2024, 11:03 PM   #2
All Star

Bard's Arena

Re: WWE 2K24 MyReferee Mode

Part 1: The Journey of Bard Allen: From Training Ring to Center Stage

Quote:

In the electrifying world of professional wrestling, where every moment is filled with drama, intensity, and sheer spectacle, there's a figure often overlooked yet crucial to the seamless execution of the show—the referee. Enter Bard Allen, a young and ambitious individual with dreams as vast as the arena he steps foot in.

Bard Allen's journey begins in the humble surroundings of a developmental territory for the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) company. While most aspire to step into the ring as a superstar, Bard's passion lies in maintaining order and ensuring fair play from the sidelines. With unwavering determination, Bard sets out on a path less traveled—to become the best referee WWE has ever seen.

As Bard navigates the ropes of the developmental circuit, learning the ins and outs of officiating under the watchful eyes of seasoned veterans, challenges and obstacles arise. From earning the respect of peers to mastering the intricate rules of the squared circle, Bard's journey is anything but easy. But with each challenge conquered, Bard inches closer to their ultimate goal: officiating matches on the grand stages of NXT and eventually, the coveted main roster of WWE.

With a heart full of passion and a mind focused on the prize, Bard Allen's story unfolds, showcasing the grit, determination, and unyielding spirit required to make it in the unforgiving world of professional wrestling, one count at a time.
Old 03-09-2024, 11:04 PM   #3
All Star

Bard's Arena

[Part 2: Bard's First Day of Training]

Quote:
[The scene opens at the WWE Performance Center in Florida. Bard Allen, carrying a bag filled with determination, steps through the doors, greeted by a flurry of activity. WWE executives, along with the legendary Shawn Michaels, NXT's Head of Development, await his arrival.]

Shawn Michaels: Bard! Welcome to the WWE Performance Center. We're thrilled to have you here.

Bard Allen: Thank you so much, Mr. Michaels. It's an honor to be here.

Shawn Michaels: Please, call me Shawn. We're all about breaking down barriers here. Now, let's get down to business. Being a part of WWE isn't just about what happens inside the ring. It's about dedication, perseverance, and most importantly, passion.

[The group walks through the bustling corridors, passing by wrestlers and referees engaged in intense training sessions.]

WWE Executive: Bard, as you know, there are countless paths to success here at WWE. Some choose to step into the ring and entertain the masses, while others, like yourself, find their calling in maintaining order and ensuring fair play.

Bard Allen: Absolutely. I've always believed that the role of a referee is just as important as that of a wrestler. Without someone to enforce the rules, chaos would ensue.

Shawn Michaels: Wise words, Bard. You've got the right attitude. Now, over the next few months, we'll be evaluating everyone here—wrestlers and referees alike. We want to see who has what it takes to make it to NXT, and perhaps even further, to the main roster.

[The intensity in the air is palpable as Bard takes in the gravity of the situation. Wrestlers grapple in the ring, while referees practice their counts and positioning.]

Shawn Michaels: Remember, Bard, it's not just about your technical skills. It's about your presence, your ability to command respect, and your instincts in the heat of the moment. Are you ready to show us what you're made of?

Bard Allen: Absolutely, Shawn. I'm here to give it my all, every step of the way.

[With a nod of approval from Shawn Michaels, Bard Allen sets off on his journey, ready to prove himself in the world of WWE, one step at a time.]

[The scene transitions to Bard's first day of training at the WWE Performance Center. Bard, along with fellow trainees Brandon Burkett, Kyle Jerome, and Cody Marschner, eagerly await instructions from their coaches.]

Coach: Alright, everyone, gather 'round. Today marks the beginning of your journey to becoming WWE referees. It won't be easy, but if you're willing to put in the work, the rewards will be worth it.

Bard Allen: Let's do this!

Brandon Burkett: You got this, Bard. We're in it together.

Kyle Jerome: Speak for yourself. I'm here to show everyone I'm the best damn referee they've ever seen.

Cody Marschner: Um, hi everyone. I'm Cody. Nice to meet you.

[The group exchanges nods and introductions before diving into their rigorous training regimen. From mastering the proper stance and signaling techniques to simulating chaotic match scenarios, every moment is filled with intensity and focus.]

Coach: Bard, Brandon, Kyle, Cody—remember, the key to being a great referee isn't just about knowing the rules. It's about presence, confidence, and adaptability. You need to be able to handle anything that comes your way in that ring.

Bard Allen: Got it, Coach. I'm ready to give it my all.

Brandon Burkett: Let's show 'em what we're made of, Bard.

Kyle Jerome: Hmph, speak for yourself. I'm already leagues ahead of the rest of you.

Cody Marschner: Um, I'll do my best, Coach.

[Weeks pass in a blur of sweat, determination, and occasional setbacks. Bard and his fellow trainees push themselves to their limits, facing challenges and overcoming obstacles together. As the weeks go by, Bard's skills sharpen, his confidence grows, and the dream of wearing a referee shirt on NXT becomes more tangible.]
Old 03-09-2024, 11:07 PM   #4
All Star

Bard's Arena

[Part 3: The Road to NXT]

Quote:

[As Bard Allen and his fellow trainees continue their intense training regimen, they are tasked with observing and analyzing seasoned referees in action. Bard, Cody, and Kyle eagerly take on the challenge, ready to put their knowledge to the test.]

Bard Allen: Alright, guys, this is our chance to show what we've learned. Let's pay close attention and take notes.

Cody Marschner: Um, yeah, sounds good. I'll do my best.

Kyle Jerome: Ha, you two can take notes all you want. I've already got this down pat.

[The trainees watch intently as the referees officiate matches, carefully noting their positioning, calls, and interactions with wrestlers. Bard, Cody, and Kyle exchange whispered observations, each eager to impress.]

Bard Allen: That was a great call on that disqualification. The referee caught that interference right away.

Cody Marschner: Um, yeah, but did you see how he hesitated before making the count? That could've cost him.

Kyle Jerome: Please, that was nothing. I would've handled that situation way better.

[As the days pass, it becomes increasingly clear that Cody and Kyle may have aspirations beyond refereeing. Rumors swirl about their potential transition to in-ring roles, adding an extra layer of uncertainty to Bard's journey.]

Bard Allen: Hey, guys, have you thought any more about what you want to do here at WWE?

Cody Marschner: Um, I'm not sure yet. I'm still trying to figure things out.

Kyle Jerome: As for me, I'm destined for greatness in that ring. Refereeing is just a stepping stone for someone like me.

[Despite the uncertainty surrounding his fellow trainees, Bard remains focused on his own goals. With each passing day, his confidence grows, and the prospect of stepping into the ring as a WWE referee draws closer.]
Old 03-09-2024, 11:08 PM   #5
All Star

Bard's Arena

[Part 4: The NXT Audition]

Quote:

[The day of the NXT Audition arrives, and Bard Allen, along with Brandon, Kyle, and Cody, stand nervously backstage at the NXT arena. This is their chance to showcase their skills and prove they have what it takes to officiate at the next level.]

Bard Allen: Alright, guys, this is it. Let's give it everything we've got out there.

Brandon Burkett: Agreed. Stay focused and stick to the basics.

Kyle Jerome: Ha, I don't need luck. I was born for this.

Cody Marschner: Um, I hope everything goes well. I'm a bit nervous.

[One by one, the trainees are called out to the ring to officiate their matches. Bard takes a deep breath, steadying himself before stepping through the curtain and into the spotlight.]

Bard Allen: Alright, let's do this.

[With nerves of steel, Bard officiates his matches flawlessly, demonstrating poise, confidence, and a keen eye for detail. As the matches unfold, the crowd responds to his calls, recognizing the skill and precision he brings to the ring.]

Backstage Official: Bard, that was fantastic. You've got real potential.

[Bard's heart swells with pride as he returns backstage, knowing he's given it his all. Now, all that's left is to wait for the results.]

[In the coming days, news spreads that Bard, along with Brandon, Kyle, and Cody, have all passed their NXT Audition. They'll spend the next six months honing their craft at the WWE Performance Center before returning to NXT for their official debut.]

[Two weeks later, Bard Allen and his fellow trainees make their debut on NXT: Level Up, each officiating two matches over the course of the show. The crowd cheers as they witness the next generation of WWE referees in action, setting the stage for what promises to be an exciting journey ahead.]
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2024, 11:10 PM   #6
All Star

Bard's Arena

[Part 5: Building Bonds]

Quote:

With their NXT Audition behind them and their journey at the WWE Performance Center underway, Bard Allen, Brandon Burkett, and Cody Marschner find themselves forming a tight-knit bond. As they spend countless hours together training and refining their skills, Cody begins to break out of his shy persona, revealing a playful side that quickly endears him to Bard and Brandon.

Bard Allen: Hey, Cody, you're really coming out of your shell lately. It's great to see.

Brandon Burkett: Yeah, man, you've got a real knack for making us laugh.

Cody Marschner: Thanks, guys. I guess I'm just feeling more comfortable being myself around you both.

The trio finds themselves causing harmless antics and pranks, often directed at their cocky colleague, Kyle Jerome. From swapping his protein shake with chocolate milk to hiding his clipboard, they find joy in light-hearted mischief.

Bard Allen: Alright, guys, who's up for a little prank on Kyle?

Brandon Burkett: Count me in. What do you have in mind?

Cody Marschner: Maybe we could... I don't know, mess with his notes a bit?

Bard Allen: Perfect. Let's do it.

Together, they execute their plan, stifling laughter as Kyle frantically searches for his misplaced notes. When he finally discovers them rearranged and slightly altered, Bard, Brandon, and Cody can't contain their amusement, reveling in the camaraderie they've formed.

Brandon Burkett: Man, this is the most fun I've had in ages.

Bard Allen: Agreed. It's great to have friends like you guys.

Cody Marschner: Yeah, I'm glad we're all on the same team.

As they continue to bond and grow closer, Bard, Brandon, and Cody find strength in their friendship, knowing they have each other's backs both inside and outside the ring.
Old 03-09-2024, 11:12 PM   #7
All Star

Bard's Arena

[Part 6: Overcoming Challenges]

Quote:

As Bard Allen, Brandon Burkett, Cody Marschner, and Kyle Jerome continue their training at the WWE Performance Center, the dynamics within the group begin to shift. While their friendship remains strong, the pressures of the intense training regimen start to reveal cracks in their camaraderie.

Bard Allen: Guys, I'm really struggling with these multi-men matches. I can't seem to keep track of everything happening in the ring.

Brandon Burkett: It's okay, Bard. Those matches can be overwhelming, even for experienced referees.

Cody Marschner: Um, yeah, I've been having some trouble too. It's hard to keep everyone in check.

Kyle Jerome: Well, if you two would stop whining and start focusing, maybe you'd actually get somewhere.

[Bard and Cody exchange uneasy glances, unsure how to respond to Kyle's harsh words. However, despite his initial brusqueness, Kyle surprises everyone with an unexpected act of kindness.]

Kyle Jerome: Bard, come with me. I'll show you a few tricks to handle those multi-men matches.

[Bard hesitates for a moment, surprised by Kyle's offer, but ultimately follows him into the ring.]

Brandon Burkett: Well, that's unexpected.

Cody Marschner: Um, yeah. Maybe Kyle's not so bad after all.

[Under Kyle's guidance, Bard learns valuable techniques for managing the chaos of multi-men matches. With Kyle's help, Bard gains confidence and begins to excel in situations that once seemed overwhelming.]

Bard Allen: Thanks, Kyle. I really appreciate your help.

Kyle Jerome: Don't mention it. We're all in this together, right?

[As Bard, Brandon, Cody, and Kyle navigate through their growing pains, they come to realize that despite their differences, they're united by a shared passion for their craft. Together, they forge ahead, ready to face whatever challenges come their way.]
Old 03-09-2024, 11:13 PM   #8
All Star

Bard's Arena

[Part 7: Rising Stronger]

Quote:

As Bard Allen, Brandon Burkett, Cody Marschner, and Kyle Jerome continue their journey at the WWE Performance Center, they find themselves growing stronger both individually and as a team. With each passing day, they push themselves to new limits, determined to overcome any obstacles in their path.

Bard Allen: Alright, guys, let's hit the ring and give it everything we've got.

Brandon Burkett: Absolutely. We're ready for whatever comes our way.

Cody Marschner: Um, yeah. Let's do this.

Kyle Jerome: I'm right behind you all the way.

[Together, they step into the ring, facing challenges head-on and emerging stronger with each trial they overcome. Whether it's mastering new techniques, refining their skills, or supporting each other through difficult times, they prove time and time again that they're a force to be reckoned with.]

Bard Allen: We've come a long way since we first started this journey together.

Brandon Burkett: That's for sure. I couldn't have asked for a better team by my side.

Cody Marschner: Um, I'm grateful for all of you. You've helped me grow more than I ever thought possible.

Kyle Jerome: We may have our differences, but when it comes down to it, we're all in this together.

[As they continue to train and work towards their goals, Bard, Brandon, Cody, and Kyle find strength and solace in each other's company. Together, they're unstoppable, ready to take on whatever challenges the future holds.]

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »