Home

WWE 2K24 MyReferee Mode

This is a discussion on WWE 2K24 MyReferee Mode within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2024, 11:14 PM   #9
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: WWE 2K24 MyReferee Mode

[Part 8: The Moment of Truth]

Quote:

As Bard Allen, Brandon Burkett, Cody Marschner, and Kyle Jerome continue to hone their skills at the WWE Performance Center, the moment they've been working towards finally arrives—the opportunity to showcase their talents on NXT: Level Up.

Bard Allen: This is it, guys. Our chance to prove ourselves on the big stage.

Brandon Burkett: Let's give it everything we've got. Show them what we're made of.

Cody Marschner: Um, I'm nervous, but I know we can do this together.

Kyle Jerome: Remember, we've trained for this moment. Let's make it count.

[With determination burning in their hearts, the group prepares for their matches, knowing that this is their chance to make a lasting impression on the WWE Universe.]

Bard Allen: Alright, here we go.

[As the show unfolds, Bard, Brandon, Cody, and Kyle each take their turn in the ring, officiating matches with precision and confidence. The crowd roars with excitement as they witness the next generation of WWE referees in action.]

Brandon Burkett: That was incredible. I can't believe we're actually here, living our dreams.

Cody Marschner: Um, yeah. It's a moment I'll never forget.

Kyle Jerome: We did it, guys. We proved ourselves on NXT.

[With their performances earning praise from fans and colleagues alike, Bard, Brandon, Cody, and Kyle realize that their hard work and dedication have paid off. As they bask in the glow of their success, they know that this is just the beginning of their journey to greatness in the world of WWE.]
Old 03-09-2024, 11:15 PM   #10
All Star

Bard's Arena

[Part 9: The Road Ahead]

Quote:

With their successful debut on NXT behind them, Bard Allen, Brandon Burkett, Cody Marschner, and Kyle Jerome find themselves filled with a renewed sense of purpose and determination. As they continue their journey in the world of WWE, they know that even greater challenges and opportunities lie ahead.

Bard Allen: That was amazing, guys. We really made an impact out there.

Brandon Burkett: Absolutely. I couldn't be prouder of what we accomplished together.

Cody Marschner: Um, I never imagined we'd come this far. It's like a dream come true.

Kyle Jerome: And this is just the beginning. There's still so much more we can achieve.

[As they reflect on their journey so far, Bard, Brandon, Cody, and Kyle know that they must stay focused and continue to push themselves to new heights. With each step forward, they inch closer to their ultimate goal—earning a spot on the main roster of WWE.]

Bard Allen: Let's keep pushing ourselves, guys. The main roster is within reach, and I know we have what it takes to get there.

Brandon Burkett: Agreed. We've come too far to give up now. We just need to stay focused and keep working hard.

Cody Marschner: Um, yeah. I'm ready to give it my all, every step of the way.

Kyle Jerome: Together, we can accomplish anything. Let's show the world what we're made of.

[With their sights set on the future and their bond stronger than ever, Bard, Brandon, Cody, and Kyle embark on the next chapter of their journey, ready to face whatever challenges come their way with courage, determination, and unwavering resolve.]
Old 03-09-2024, 11:17 PM   #11
All Star

Bard's Arena

[Part 10: The Call-Up]

Quote:

Excitement fills the air as Bard Allen, Brandon Burkett, Cody Marschner, and Kyle Jerome receive the news they've been waiting for—their full-time promotion to NXT. It's a momentous occasion that marks the culmination of years of hard work, dedication, and unwavering determination.

Bard Allen: Guys, we did it! We're going full-time with NXT!

Brandon Burkett: I can't believe it! This is everything we've been working towards.

Cody Marschner: Um, this is incredible. I'm so grateful for this opportunity.

Kyle Jerome: About time they recognized our talent. We're going to tear it up on NXT!

[With their hearts filled with excitement and anticipation, Bard, Brandon, Cody, and Kyle eagerly prepare to take the next step in their careers. They know that this opportunity is just the beginning of what promises to be an unforgettable journey in the world of WWE.]

Bard Allen: Let's make the most of this opportunity, guys. We've worked hard to get here, and now it's time to show NXT what we're made of.

Brandon Burkett: Absolutely. Let's give it everything we've got and leave it all in the ring.

Cody Marschner: Um, I'm ready to give it my all. I won't let this opportunity go to waste.

Kyle Jerome: NXT won't know what hit them when we step into that ring. Get ready, world, because here we come!

[As they prepare to embark on this new chapter of their journey, Bard, Brandon, Cody, and Kyle know that they'll face challenges along the way. But with their shared passion, determination, and unbreakable bond, they're ready to take on whatever the future holds, one match at a time.]

[Stay tuned for the next chapter in the epic journey of Bard Allen, Brandon Burkett, Cody Marschner, and Kyle Jerome as they make their mark on NXT and beyond.]
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2024, 11:18 PM   #12
All Star

Bard's Arena

1. Story is all the way updated to where I am currently.

2. I decided to skip the Performance Center part and opt for a story for you all instead.

3. I will now start doing "weekly" reviews of my matches on NXT, and the 120 matches now begins.

4. I will get pictures of the boys in their referee attires posted soon!
Old 03-10-2024, 12:04 AM   #13
All Star

Bard's Arena

Bard Allen

Brandon Burkett

Cody Marschner

Kyle Jerome

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »