Home

Wild Card Football Gameplay Videos - Game Modes, Power-Ups, Abilities & Much More

This is a discussion on Wild Card Football Gameplay Videos - Game Modes, Power-Ups, Abilities & Much More within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-19-2023, 04:19 PM   #17
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Wild Card Football Gameplay Videos - Game Modes, Power-Ups, Abilities & Much More

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
This game is tough but I like it. I'm 1-4 in my BY (panthers) season. Running has been tough sledding on normal difficulty. I enjoy it so far with wild cards turned off. I've yet to play with them on. Tonight I'll probably start up my Dream Squad in earnest.
Hi Nole glad your enjoying the game. By any chance do u know if you can also cpu vs cpu the games .?
Old 10-19-2023, 05:30 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Wild Card Football Gameplay Videos - Game Modes, Power-Ups, Abilities & Much More

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
Hi Nole glad your enjoying the game. By any chance do u know if you can also cpu vs cpu the games .?
I'll check into that when I get home and let you know.
Old 10-22-2023, 12:38 PM   #19
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023

I just tried every mode. As far as I tell there is no cpu vs cpu and if you play the season mode you pick your team to start the season and you only play that teams games.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-23-2023, 10:18 PM   #20
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
I just tried every mode. As far as I tell there is no cpu vs cpu and if you play the season mode you pick your team to start the season and you only play that teams games.

Thanks for the response
Old 10-27-2023, 11:33 AM   #21
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl1963
I don’t have the game because it reminds me of NBA Playgrounds. That game was way too hard for being an arcade game.

This game isn’t hard to play. There are no hot routes or presnap adjustments. Triangle does a stiff arm and all the other jukes are on the right stick. The simplicity is part of what I’m loving about this game. The rest of the controls are basic ones you know if you’ve played madden or 2k football before.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2023, 05:05 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

This daggum game inspired me to go back and play NFL Street for the 1st time ever in life. Man did I miss a gem almost 2 decades ago.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »