Home

Wild Card Football Gameplay Videos - Game Modes, Power-Ups, Abilities & Much More

This is a discussion on Wild Card Football Gameplay Videos - Game Modes, Power-Ups, Abilities & Much More within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-13-2023, 11:30 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Wild Card Football Gameplay Videos - Game Modes, Power-Ups, Abilities & Much More

Picked this up Deluxe cheap from a well knowngame sale website.

Simply put, this is Super Mega "Football". Visual Style reminds me of Super Mega Baseball. Art is cartoony yet beautiful details. Fields have real blades of grass and various states including mud and snow. All the real players make a big difference and are unique in their abilities. Cards remind me of the old "Madden Cards" feature on PS2. NOT the Ultimate Team play to win cards.

Most importantly, gameplay is top notch and has tons of strategy. Game is a chess match with all the cards and plays make it different each time.

didn't see any old time players yet, but maybe they are coming in the future in an update.
Old 10-14-2023, 10:51 AM   #10
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Wild Card Football Gameplay Videos - Game Modes, Power-Ups, Abilities & Much More

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconbits11
Picked this up Deluxe cheap from a well knowngame sale website.

Simply put, this is Super Mega "Football". Visual Style reminds me of Super Mega Baseball. Art is cartoony yet beautiful details. Fields have real blades of grass and various states including mud and snow. All the real players make a big difference and are unique in their abilities. Cards remind me of the old "Madden Cards" feature on PS2. NOT the Ultimate Team play to win cards.

Most importantly, gameplay is top notch and has tons of strategy. Game is a chess match with all the cards and plays make it different each time.

didn't see any old time players yet, but maybe they are coming in the future in an update.

I preordered the game and my online team has Barry Sanders, Dan Marino and Jerry Rice. I didn’t get them until I went to the online Dream Team mode. I suspect it’s kind of like My player but I’ve never been asked to spend coins or buy packs to get players. I get packs from passing milestones

Overall I’m having a lot of fun so far. Super mega football is a good way to describe it. It’s not over the top with crazy wildcards every play. You have to build up energy to use them so it’s a chess match to decide if you want a small advantage like a speed boost to your receivers only now or save it up for a bigger advantage when you really need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-17-2023, 12:17 AM   #11
Rookie

wreckem27's Arena

OVR: 0

I bought the game on switch. The performance is surprisingly decent.

Probably a little overpriced but still fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2023, 07:09 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckem27
I bought the game on switch. The performance is surprisingly decent.

Probably a little overpriced but still fun.

I’ve been looking for more info on Switch performance. My 7yo son saw me watching videos and started his classic “I really wish (insert some thing)” campaign and it looks like a game we could have A LOT of fun playing. I could get it on PS5 but then you’re talking having to then drop another 70 bucks on another controller. We already both have Switches and controllers so…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-18-2023, 09:44 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

Just finished my 1st game on Switch. 14-7 W with Team Young over Team Murray. Played with wild cards off. Fun experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-18-2023, 11:27 PM   #14
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

This looks like a cool game. Wondering if you can do cpu vs cpu also with this ?
Old 10-19-2023, 10:27 AM   #15
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

This game is tough but I like it. I'm 1-4 in my BY (panthers) season. Running has been tough sledding on normal difficulty. I enjoy it so far with wild cards turned off. I've yet to play with them on. Tonight I'll probably start up my Dream Squad in earnest.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2023, 02:40 PM   #16
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11

I don’t have the game because it reminds me of NBA Playgrounds. That game was way too hard for being an arcade game.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »