Home

Front Page Sports FB Pro 98

This is a discussion on Front Page Sports FB Pro 98 within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-14-2023, 01:02 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Front Page Sports FB Pro 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogo
Found my original disc and game loaded. Now looking for accurate historical single seasons that have all teams for 1970s and 1980s.
If you are still lookin for teams/rosters, I have Rosters from 1961-1993. I am missing 1974 though (Don't know how though). I did NOT make these rosters, I found these YEARS ago, and have managed to not lose them .

Last edited by texranger; 12-14-2023 at 01:04 PM.
Old 12-24-2023, 02:10 AM   #10
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Are there any leagues out there still? Would the utilities even work still? I wonder how a FBPRO league would compare to FOF8.
Old 12-27-2023, 08:39 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
Are there any leagues out there still? Would the utilities even work still? I wonder how a FBPRO league would compare to FOF8.

I done The Internet reseacrh, using DuckDuckGo, many times & The Answers are:

Yes, only 1, I can find- VPFL.
Yes, VPFL is using them & is still in operation, as off this year.
What does FOFB stand for, sorry, cannot think of it. But really does not matter, because no other game (that has the capability to show game play, not just simulation scores-cards-fields with positions' Itinials or symbols moving around), before, during & since has had The Play-Game Plans (really are just Play Sheets)-Profiles details & editing of those details like FPS: FBP '98 did.

That is why I am asking FPS: FBP Series & '98 Version fans to join me in creating a league/association using all of that & more (can broadcasting on official website or YouTube or Etc. locations).

Last edited by HelpComputerSportsAs; 12-27-2023 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Added the "That is why..." part
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2023, 11:39 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 13

[quote=HelpComputerSportsAs;2050863892]
What does FOFB stand for, sorry, cannot think of it. But really does not matter, because no other game (that has the capability to show game play, not just simulation scores-cards-fields with positions' Itinials or symbols moving around), before, during & since has had The Play-Game Plans (really are just Play Sheets)-Profiles details & editing of those details like FPS: FBP '98 did.

I think he was referring to Front Office Football 8 (though 9 was recently released). Totally different game than FBPro. FOF is really more of a GM sim - you cannot control players on the field, or even watch the payers play on the field. Just a text sim (though a very good one!)
Old 01-04-2024, 08:12 AM   #13
Banned

[quote=GlennN;2050864198]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpComputerSportsAs

I think he was referring to Front Office Football 8 (though 9 was recently released). Totally different game than FBPro. FOF is really more of a GM sim - you cannot control players on the field, or even watch the payers play on the field. Just a text sim (though a very good one!)
Thanks, I just wanted to make sure we were talking about the same thing.
Old 01-04-2024, 08:29 AM   #14
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

[quote=GlennN;2050864198]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpComputerSportsAs

Correct, but 9 does not have MP.
Old 01-04-2024, 08:32 AM   #15
Banned

[quote=Mike Lowe;2050865844]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennN
Correct, but 9 does not have MP.
What do you mean by MP?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »