Home

Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2020

This is a discussion on Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2020 within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-19-2020, 02:59 AM   #33
MVP

OVR: 3
Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
Nice! I want to have the Tokyo Ondo for the Swallows. Did you use a pre bought PSN card or how did you purchase?

It sucks, I only want one song but I'd have to buy a whole gift card for way more.

I purchased digital gift cards from PlayAsia. The cheapest one they offer is 1100 yen (13.99). The digital code is delivered within minutes of purchase.

Last edited by bo_jax2000; 06-19-2020 at 03:11 AM.
Old 06-19-2020, 09:59 AM   #34
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo_jax2000
I purchased digital gift cards from PlayAsia. The cheapest one they offer is 1100 yen (13.99). The digital code is delivered within minutes of purchase.
ya that's what I did for the game. I don't really want to pay 13 for one song lol. Guess I'd have to find others I'd want.

Off-Topic, first opening day was a blast. Stayed up and watched 2 games. A walk off win and an extra innings loss.
Old 06-22-2020, 11:53 AM   #35
All Star

franch1se's Arena

if anyone just wants to buy a couple of songs, g2a has 500 yen PSN cards ($5). Just bought it and got a couple songs I wanted.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2020, 06:39 PM   #36
All Star

franch1se's Arena

also, is anyone interested in an NPB fantasy draft? We need 2 more. I can send you the invite to the discord we're chatting on.
Old 06-28-2020, 08:17 AM   #37
MVP

lowpaiddonkey10's Arena

OVR: 0

Game finally came. Could have save my money. Looks good always has. Same fielding animations since Bush was President.
Old 06-30-2020, 02:28 AM   #38
MVP

OVR: 3
Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2020

https://www.spiritstranslation.com/fun-tricks-1

These tricks still work. Not sure about all the home run celebrations as I’m not familiar with the players named.

Also if you automatically assign team songs, some songs will not be assigned. Go through the team songs and add the ones that were not assigned. Setting the team songs and Braban songs to play during the middle of the inning (batting with chance) seems to be the best option. I wish they were as loud as the sounds of the show in MLB 20.

Last edited by bo_jax2000; 06-30-2020 at 02:42 AM.
Old 07-09-2020, 02:19 AM   #39
All Star

franch1se's Arena

Walk off Jabari bomb. Just liked the way this turned out with the Ferris Wheel in the back.
Old 10-14-2020, 09:06 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 0

Ok so I've been watching videos of this game since early this year, really enjoyed watching gameplay but I was pretty intimidated by the language barrier, that and the hefty price tag, over $100 US dollars at the time. After doing a bit of research, I found out about the spirits translation website, and this game went on sale for $44 on Amazon, so I decided to take a chance and buy it.

I've been playing The Show even before it's been called the Show, and while I still enjoy it, was getting a little burnt out on The Show. So I bought PYS 19 and started playing it, so far I'm really enjoying it even though I'm not ready to say that it's a better game than The Show. I honestly feel both games have their own strengths and weaknesses, and I enjoy playing both so I wont say either one is better.

Even with the spirits translate page, I'm still having a little trouble navigating some of the menus. For example, under the settings option, the pitching menu is slightly different in game than on the translate page. It's like there's one extra option on the pitching setting menu that's not on the translate menu page(its the 2nd pitching option from the top, not sure what it does but theres 4 options when you click on it). Also I cant navigate the in game pause menu for subbing players, warming up pitchers in the bullpen, etc.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to where I can go to get additional help with navigating the menus? Spirits translate helps a LOT, for the most part I was able to navigate well enough to tweak most of the settings and do like 4 exhibition games. Liking this game so far but I feel once I can navigate all the menus, that will make this game even more enjoyable than it already is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »