Home

Out of the Park Baseball 24 Releases on March 24 - Trailer, Screenshots and More

This is a discussion on Out of the Park Baseball 24 Releases on March 24 - Trailer, Screenshots and More within the OOTP Baseball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > OOTP Baseball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-23-2023, 12:00 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Out of the Park Baseball 24 Releases on March 24 - Trailer, Screenshots and More

Out of the Park Baseball 24 will release on March 24 for PC, Mac and Linux...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2023, 04:01 PM   #2
MVP

LegendKillerOne's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Out of the Park Baseball 24 Releases on March 24 - Trailer, Screenshots and More

I feel like outside of the normal updates like playoff formats, and schedule

Is anything really new? I mean the game is so good and so complete I bet its hard to really add anything at this point
NHL: Philadelphia Flyers
NCAAFOOTBALL: Miami Hurricanes
NCAABASKETBALL: Duke Blue Devils
Old 02-24-2023, 12:55 AM   #3
All Star

OVR: 8
Re: Out of the Park Baseball 24 Releases on March 24 - Trailer, Screenshots and More

The game can also improve on the engine that powers the many great features that it already has. Improving simulation stats and roster logic (especially trades) is the most important part of the game at this point imo. That and QoL improvements are also welcome.
Old 02-24-2023, 06:20 AM   #4
MVP

dave360's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendKillerOne
I feel like outside of the normal updates like playoff formats, and schedule

Is anything really new? I mean the game is so good and so complete I bet its hard to really add anything at this point
I feel the same way about OOTP that I feel about FM now. No need to buy it each year because there's very few upgrades. FM this year added a squad planner and Champions League music that you skip after the first time you play it and sold it for full price.
Old 02-24-2023, 04:20 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

The annual tuning is generally done well and the few additions they make each year make it worth it to me. Having up to date rosters, the ability to live start at any point in the current regular season, and having all of the new QOL features are more than enough for me to fork over 40 bucks each year. I get 100s of hours from OOTP, so from a cost perspective I am getting more than enough bang for my buck, and I like showing the devs how much I appreciate the series.

I completely understand why some will stick with older titles and not buy annually, and I don't have a problem with it. We all have different priorities and for others out there they may not care about the things I listed to justify why I buy it annually. If that's the case, it doesn't make as much sense to spend the money on the game if none of the changes matter to you.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2023, 10:48 PM   #6
World Series Champions!!

Cubfan's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
The annual tuning is generally done well and the few additions they make each year make it worth it to me. Having up to date rosters, the ability to live start at any point in the current regular season, and having all of the new QOL features are more than enough for me to fork over 40 bucks each year. I get 100s of hours from OOTP, so from a cost perspective I am getting more than enough bang for my buck, and I like showing the devs how much I appreciate the series.

I completely understand why some will stick with older titles and not buy annually, and I don't have a problem with it. We all have different priorities and for others out there they may not care about the things I listed to justify why I buy it annually. If that's the case, it doesn't make as much sense to spend the money on the game if none of the changes matter to you.
Even with it being mostly QOL updates its still a easy buy for me every year. Going Cubs and Padres for my franchise teams this year.
NBA: Chicago Bulls
NCAA: Iowa Hawkeyes
Old 02-27-2023, 07:08 PM   #7
MVP

LegendKillerOne's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21

Oh I am 100% buying it. My comments were more a compliment. The game is so polished when they announce the new one I am not sitting around thinking they need to fix so much stuff for me to buy it. They could just take the year before version and add the 2024 cover and I am still in
NHL: Philadelphia Flyers
NCAAFOOTBALL: Miami Hurricanes
NCAABASKETBALL: Duke Blue Devils
Old 02-28-2023, 12:43 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave360
I feel the same way about OOTP that I feel about FM now. No need to buy it each year because there's very few upgrades. FM this year added a squad planner and Champions League music that you skip after the first time you play it and sold it for full price.
Yeah, I am with you on OOTP. They are a victim of their own genius - they made such a great product that these annual versions are very minimal (if any) improvements. I buy a version every 2-3 years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > OOTP Baseball »