Home

Spider-Man 2 (2023)

This is a discussion on Spider-Man 2 (2023) within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-22-2023, 03:41 PM   #33
MVP

DallasRocks's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Spider-Man 2 (2023)

I loved MM but anyone have an idea when this might go on sale even a little? Can’t justify $70 for 20-30 hrs of gameplay then I’ll never touch it again. I have a few games I’m playing at the moment so I can wait. Maybe Black Friday?
Old 10-22-2023, 04:23 PM   #34
Bills Mafia!!

racerx's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRocks
I loved MM but anyone have an idea when this might go on sale even a little? Can’t justify $70 for 20-30 hrs of gameplay then I’ll never touch it again. I have a few games I’m playing at the moment so I can wait. Maybe Black Friday?
Possibly for the physical copies at places like Best Buy, Gamestop or Walmart. Don't know if we will see the digital version for awhile to be discounted.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
NCAA Basketball - UK Wildcats
Old 10-22-2023, 04:43 PM   #35
All Star

OVR: 0

23% after about 9 hours so far having a lot of fun action is great. Do feel a little let down by graphics has I think ratchet and clank and horizontal forbidden west still look better and are the best looking games this gen so far. Maybe I was expected to much has ratchet isn't a open world game and forbidden west isn't has fast pace has spiderman.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2023, 04:49 PM   #36
All Star

Quote:
I wish people would get off this whole length of games thing. A like 20 hour game is basically normal. Games that are 100+ are still a small minority of games. Will likely not be on sale any time soon. I think GOW Ragnarok was out like a year before it had a sale for like $50 instead of 70. But I also have no problem replaying games. Heck most games I will do a first play doing only main missions and than will do a second play threw trying to 100% a game. With spiderman because of all the different suits I try to 100% first play threw though.
Old 10-22-2023, 04:51 PM   #37
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by loccdogg26
Random question if I haven't finished Miles Morales yet should I play this one? I'm at the point of finishing all of Miles side missions before continuing towards the end. I played a little bit of Spider-Man 2 and I'm at the point of getting Jameson out of the limo.
May has well play mm it's a pretty short game like 6 hours for just story and like 14 to do everything compared to the first spiderman and this that are like 30+ to do everything.
Old 10-22-2023, 05:23 PM   #38
MVP

DallasRocks's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
I wish people would get off this whole length of games thing. A like 20 hour game is basically normal. Games that are 100+ are still a small minority of games. Will likely not be on sale any time soon. I think GOW Ragnarok was out like a year before it had a sale for like $50 instead of 70. But I also have no problem replaying games. Heck most games I will do a first play doing only main missions and than will do a second play threw trying to 100% a game. With spiderman because of all the different suits I try to 100% first play threw though.
Assassins Creed Mirage made the game $50 because it was shorter. Charging $70 for something you can beat in a weekend which some have is just a bit much for me personally. I’m not the type to re play missions etc. which is why I was asking. When games like Red Dead and GTA take an eternity to beat is what set the standard for $70. People can have preferences
Old 10-22-2023, 06:21 PM   #39
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

Main story might be 20-30 hours but not the added side content.

I think the game looks awesome.

I think it's wildly fun running up the Avengers tower or Empire State Building or swinging past Manhattan Bridge or Radio City Hall.

I'm having an absolute blast and am getting my money's worth.
It's hard though...especially when I got my neighbor playing their franchise across the street...maybe I will occupy myself with Glamore Magazine.
Old 10-22-2023, 08:20 PM   #40
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
More than likely in December around Christmas for the Christmas Sale or during the New Year Eve's sale.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »