Home

Old 12-29-2015, 01:44 AM   #1969
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Fallout 4

Just completed the workaround for it. Let me know if you run into this and PM me and I will help you. Ridiculous
Old 12-29-2015, 10:57 AM   #1970
MVP

Darkleaf's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
Just completed the workaround for it. Let me know if you run into this and PM me and I will help you. Ridiculous
You could just post what you did for future reference?
Old 12-29-2015, 12:56 PM   #1971
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

Didn't want to clutter this thread. But it makes sense to post it. This is for XB1 by the way. There are several workarounds for this. I tried all of them and the only thing that worked was:
1. Hard restart, set xb1 to offline, then play the game as such. The game sync bug gets either stuck at 99% or won't start at all and just sits there. I have heard its related to the amount of saves so I would clean out you saves of all outside your top 5.

Here is another work around that seems to work. Didn't for me:
No need to disable instant sign in, just make sure once you've restarted the Xbox you then sign out (if you have instant sign in) before you go back online.

- Go to settings, then network and go to offline mode
- Restart console via snap menu
- Sign out of any profiles (if instant sign-in is on)
- Go to settings, then network and go back to online mode
- Open a game
- Let the game force you to sign in to your profile

Also the paladin Danse bug where you complete the "lost patrol" quest has a workaround as it is a timing bug. I basically started the quest, did other things where Danse became my companion, then went back to the aforementioned quest and it wouldn't let me finish it. You have to complete the BoS quests. Don't remember which one but eventually the game will catch up with itself and paladin will tell you "is there anything you wish to report" at that point you can finish the quest.

The Radio Freedom bug is an actual bug. I have read the hocus pocus workarounds that some people think work but I have tried every single thing and the only workaround is a previous save...of which you will still run into it eventually. The NPC gets up from his chair and won't sit back down and broadcast which makes the radio freedom dead and thus killing air strikes. PC gamers can bring up the command line and fix it but consoles is stuck. You can't assign anyone to the tower and you can create whatever combo of generators you want to make 10 power, it won't work. I made 2 medium, 1 large, a damn windmill, 4 small...doesn't matter...all the same...the power indicator is green and the NPC assignment is red.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2015, 12:59 PM   #1972
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

Whatever you do...DO NOT cancel the sync. Simply if your stuck...do the hard restart and go from there. If you cancel...the only saves that will show up are 1 or 2 from waaaaay earlier. You will lose all your game saves.
Old 12-29-2015, 03:12 PM   #1973
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

I've cancelled my sync at 99% and had my most current save there. Several times (I've been bouncing between 2 consoles)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Old 12-29-2015, 03:40 PM   #1974
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyJote
I've cancelled my sync at 99% and had my most current save there. Several times (I've been bouncing between 2 consoles)

It's a weird thing. I got real butt hurt especially when it showed I had only one save which was like a day one save. I can't really explain this but there are plenty of folks on the Bethesda, Reddit, and other type forums who aren't as lucky as you and in getting our saves
Old 12-29-2015, 06:42 PM   #1975
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

I had syncing issues once a year ago on Dragon age...my one Xbox wouldn't sync and I thought I lost everything....on fallout 4 it just takes a while to sync and sits on 99% a long time.....I try to keep fewer saves to speed it up

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2015, 09:18 PM   #1976
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
It's a weird thing. I got real butt hurt especially when it showed I had only one save which was like a day one save. I can't really explain this but there are plenty of folks on the Bethesda, Reddit, and other type forums who aren't as lucky as you and in getting our saves
The one time I did have a problem, I went down the the other xbox, and they were still on the hdd there. Just played on that and resaved. Maybe I've just been lucky.

Last edited by DonkeyJote; 12-30-2015 at 07:31 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »