Home

Rise of Ronin PS5 videos thread

This is a discussion on Rise of Ronin PS5 videos thread within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-22-2024, 03:59 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Cool Rise of Ronin PS5 videos thread

I got some good ones to start us off fellas, post yours here

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2024, 02:04 PM   #2
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Rise of Ronin PS5 videos thread

Just started the game this morning.

FANTASTIC so far.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 04-09-2024, 06:33 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

This game wasn't on my radar and I never really considered it. But, I have Gamefly so I decided to give it a chance. I'm definitely enjoying this game. I know when I enjoy a game, I do most of the side content as I progress through the story.

I do wish there was a fast travel. Being that I want to do side content, it would be nice to fast travel. But, it really doesn't take long to travel via horse around the map.
Old 04-09-2024, 10:37 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
This game wasn't on my radar and I never really considered it. But, I have Gamefly so I decided to give it a chance. I'm definitely enjoying this game. I know when I enjoy a game, I do most of the side content as I progress through the story.

I do wish there was a fast travel. Being that I want to do side content, it would be nice to fast travel. But, it really doesn't take long to travel via horse around the map.

I'm currently playing Ronin as well. 40 hours into the game. Just want to let you know that there is Fast Travel. You have to raise the banners in each district in order to unlock them which at that point is used to fast travel between them and to heal/restock like in souls games.
Old 04-10-2024, 04:55 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter42O
I'm currently playing Ronin as well. 40 hours into the game. Just want to let you know that there is Fast Travel. You have to raise the banners in each district in order to unlock them which at that point is used to fast travel between them and to heal/restock like in souls games.
Great to know. I figured there would be something like that. I got a decent amount of them unlocked, so next time I play. I'll go around and raise the remaining banners
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2024, 07:49 AM   #6
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Great to know. I figured there would be something like that. I got a decent amount of them unlocked, so next time I play. I'll go around and raise the remaining banners

They also help replenish your supplies if you have them in your inventory.

I’m about 70% through the story so far. I really enjoy how there are two story lines…protagonist vs antagonist. The hang gliding is actually a lot of fun too and the coop missions are a great feature. I wish there was a way you could all mic ip like in Ghosts of Tshunima Legend mode but sometimes mics can be a bad thing as well know.

My only two gripes so far are

1. The combat is fairly too dependent upon countering and timing it up. Once you get it down the fighting because fairly routine. It’s the boxing equivalent of just being a counter puncher and

2. I wish the main character would actually speak his lines. They do a pretty good job at character development and the voice acting by the other characters is well done but in 2024 you should be able to hear what responses you choose when speaking to other characters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-10-2024, 09:44 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
They also help replenish your supplies if you have them in your inventory.

I’m about 70% through the story so far. I really enjoy how there are two story lines…protagonist vs antagonist. The hang gliding is actually a lot of fun too and the coop missions are a great feature. I wish there was a way you could all mic ip like in Ghosts of Tshunima Legend mode but sometimes mics can be a bad thing as well know.

My only two gripes so far are

1. The combat is fairly too dependent upon countering and timing it up. Once you get it down the fighting because fairly routine. It’s the boxing equivalent of just being a counter puncher and

2. I wish the main character would actually speak his lines. They do a pretty good job at character development and the voice acting by the other characters is well done but in 2024 you should be able to hear what responses you choose when speaking to other characters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good to know. I'll definitely spend time going around and raising every banner

I agree with those gripes.

1 noticed how counter dependent combat is. I would be okay if it was the case formidable foes. But for average foes, I should be able form my own gameplan to defeat opponents. It does damper combat for me that I have to be attacked and counter it to defeat opponents. Not a game breaker. It just feels like the game wasn't designed to go on the offensive. It would've been nice to learn more combos and more strategies other than just combo combo. .

I don't get the point of choosing a voice and editing the pitch if you're not going to
speak after the beginning. My character spoke 2 words and I got surprised lol. It would've nice if they spoke their lines even if they had to lock it to 1 male voice and 1 female voice

Other than that I'm enjoying the game. My main gripe is just the counter dependent combat m
Old 04-10-2024, 10:18 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Good to know. I'll definitely spend time going around and raising every banner

I agree with those gripes.

1 noticed how counter dependent combat is. I would be okay if it was the case formidable foes. But for average foes, I should be able form my own gameplan to defeat opponents. It does damper combat for me that I have to be attacked and counter it to defeat opponents. Not a game breaker. It just feels like the game wasn't designed to go on the offensive. It would've been nice to learn more combos and more strategies other than just combo combo. .

I don't get the point of choosing a voice and editing the pitch if you're not going to
speak after the beginning. My character spoke 2 words and I got surprised lol. It would've nice if they spoke their lines even if they had to lock it to 1 male voice and 1 female voice

Other than that I'm enjoying the game. My main gripe is just the counter dependent combat m
I attack attack attack and have no issues with it, yes I do have to counterattack or I take damage but just saying you def can go offensive and not just wait for them to attack

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »