Home

This NFL 2K forum has been opened for 2 years and 2K has not even thrown us a bone!

This is a discussion on This NFL 2K forum has been opened for 2 years and 2K has not even thrown us a bone! within the NFL 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-06-2022, 08:54 PM   #9
MVP

tsbmolina's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: This NFL 2K forum has been opened for 2 years and 2K has not even thrown us a bon

Quote:
Originally Posted by zello144
They don't owe us anything....¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If you say so, I say otherwise. Business 101, you always need to cater to your consumers. One of the most important ways to to do this is to be consistent in communicating with your customers.

Last edited by tsbmolina; 04-06-2022 at 09:08 PM.
Old 04-07-2022, 09:46 AM   #10
MVP

simbayless's Arena

Re: This NFL 2K forum has been opened for 2 years and 2K has not even thrown us a bon

I wish 2k would of continue to build off All pro football and could of been a house hold name by now
And thrive off my team revenue 💰
Old 04-14-2022, 10:47 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by simbayless
I wish 2k would of continue to build off All pro football and could of been a house hold name by now
And thrive off my team revenue ��
They messed up so bad with that game. They did the exact opposite of what they were supposed to do. They made it so you could only have the limited amount of star players they allowed you to have and only let you play for one season in franchise mode. That game should have been heavily customizable with all the options open for the user. If you feel like having a full gold star team go wild. If you want to run a franchise for 100 years go wild. It's like they wanted it to have the least amount of replay value possible smh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2022, 11:28 PM   #12
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbmolina
If you say so, I say otherwise. Business 101, you always need to cater to your consumers. One of the most important ways to to do this is to be consistent in communicating with your customers.
It's not time to start their marketing campaign yet. Simple as that.

They don't care about throwing fans on OS a bone.
Old 04-15-2022, 09:34 PM   #13
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Anyone dedicated enough to post for two years on this forum about a football video game that does not yet officially exist (insofar as having a product name and MSRP, we do know that something is coming) is already buying the game anyway and 2K quite obviously does not need to advertise said game to them.
Old 04-16-2022, 02:20 AM   #14
MVP

tsbmolina's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Anyone dedicated enough to post for two years on this forum about a football video game that does not yet officially exist (insofar as having a product name and MSRP, we do know that something is coming) is already buying the game anyway and 2K quite obviously does not need to advertise said game to them.
Not if it's some bobble head game or card game. Or if it's 7 on 7 it will totally turn me off from purchasing. So long as it's 11 on 11 I will be willing to give it a chance

Last edited by tsbmolina; 04-18-2022 at 03:48 PM.
Old 04-16-2022, 11:47 AM   #15
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbmolina
Not if it's some bubble head game or card game. Or if it's 7 on 7 it will totally turn me off from purchasing. So long as it's 11 on 11 I will be willing to give it a chance

11v11 is most likely considered simulation but possible if they go over the top with the arcade. But if you want to know what 2k is up to a good place to look is at their competition.

So since the agreement with 2k and the NFL was announced EA added “the yard mode”. Now leaked madden 23 news includes tackle battles which is similar to 2ks button mashing tackle system in their old football games. Madden is also adding passing meters similar to 2ks basketball game.

There’s a fair to decent chance we are getting something similar to my city from NBA2k with the yards game style and classic 2k controls. I haven’t seen anything that doesn’t point to that being 2ks game yet

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2022, 09:43 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy9386
They messed up so bad with that game. They did the exact opposite of what they were supposed to do. They made it so you could only have the limited amount of star players they allowed you to have and only let you play for one season in franchise mode. That game should have been heavily customizable with all the options open for the user. If you feel like having a full gold star team go wild. If you want to run a franchise for 100 years go wild. It's like they wanted it to have the least amount of replay value possible smh.
I played 2K8 longer than I play most sports games. What they made was a great base to build on. And if 2K23 is nothing more than that, but with current NFL stars, I’ll be happy as heck.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K »