Home

This NFL 2K forum has been opened for 2 years and 2K has not even thrown us a bone!

This is a discussion on This NFL 2K forum has been opened for 2 years and 2K has not even thrown us a bone! within the NFL 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-12-2022, 04:28 PM   #73
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: This NFL 2K forum has been opened for 2 years and 2K has not even thrown us a bon

Quote:
Originally Posted by simbayless
Omg here we go again
If you question anything about EA sports its trolling
I asked a legitimate question in the NCAA forums and yall felt threatened and locked my thread

Is it really worth it over a free copy of mediocre madden

I could understand if it was over a free copy of God of war or something of that nature

IM SORRY EA I WILL NEVER GIVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM AGAIN
I DONT WANT TO GO AGAINST YOUR FREE COPY MINIONS
Not trying to pile on or instigate, but....

Official HQ of Bills Backer/Spurs Nation

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
Old 05-12-2022, 04:38 PM   #74

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: This NFL 2K forum has been opened for 2 years and 2K has not even thrown us a bon

Quote:
Omg here we go again
If you question anything about EA sports its trolling
I asked a legitimate question in the NCAA forums and yall felt threatened and locked my thread

Is it really worth it over a free copy of mediocre madden

I could understand if it was over a free copy of God of war or something of that nature

IM SORRY EA I WILL NEVER GIVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM AGAIN
I DONT WANT TO GO AGAINST YOUR FREE COPY MINIONS

Nah, didn’t mean it in that sense. I didnt mean it as in trolling to be a jerk or anything. Just continuing to say the same thing over and over to elicit the same responses. Just been a wash/rinse cycle in here.

Didn’t mean anything negative by it my man.
Old 05-12-2022, 04:47 PM   #75
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
Not trying to pile on or instigate, but....

Ok i think yall trolling me

I have a sense of humor too👍

I must admit the mods are way better than they was years ago they was bodyguard madden like they was protecting the president and give you a quick ban🚫
So i give they props on that coming along way lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2022, 05:07 PM   #76
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Ok i think yall trolling me

I have a sense of humor too

I must admit the mods are way better than they was years ago they was bodyguard madden like they was protecting the president and give you a quick ban
So i give they props on that coming along way lol
Nah, I was laughing with you about your response to everyone else.

Just didn't come across that way....

Whenever anything pops up that is deemed '2K vs. EA' certain agenda based folks (on both sides) love to come around.

I won't elaborate further then that so to stay on the good side of the TOS.

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 05-12-2022 at 05:10 PM.
Old 08-22-2022, 03:21 AM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 0

have to actually have a bone in order to throw one
Old 08-22-2022, 06:40 AM   #78
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyroy
have to actually have a bone in order to throw one
They don't call him Zinger Ziggy for nothin'!
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 08-26-2022, 02:48 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 0

2K is just practicing bad business as far i'm concerned. 2k5 on Retroarch is so much better than Madden to me. Most things that Madden 23 is clamoring about is quite prevalent in 2k5. The updated graphics and such have given me a new feeling of playing football again. Are the people at 2K games looking at the stats and data? The sales for underwhelming football games actually show a promising trend. The downward sales trend is due to the lack of quality of the product, but the short run curve should tell you that sales would go crazy if they produced another football game and gave it some longevity. The name of the game is customization and immersion. The NFL name on the product is secondary to a whole target audience. I hate that ease of functionality is something that keeps being spoken of. Pick up and Play is an outdated concept when simulation is the topic of discussion. Appealing to "new" players is something that I can't even understand to be honest. That was a Nintendo based strategy back in the 80's. Cleaning up 2k8's engine and scrapping the All-pro players would go along way. Keeping them as a fun diversion to an in depth simulation game would be great but at this point, I can't see where not having the NFL license would really kill their product. I'm more than certain that some talented bunch of dudes would take care that rather swiftly. I am just not seeing why they aren't seeing what we're seeing. Look at historical products: TV sports football, High Impact, Joe Montana Football, Early John Madden Football games, Front Page Football, etc. These were great games that moved the needle yet, they had no NFL License. The freedom that 2K would have to create a deep game would be limitless. It would be financially irresponsible for them to continue to shy away from their destiny. Football made you guys famous, lets keep it going gentlemen, and Ladies!

Last edited by drugsbunny; 08-26-2022 at 02:50 PM.
Old 08-27-2022, 06:22 PM   #80
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2

If the rumors are true about the NFL want 2k to cater to the younger audience
Myplayer would be the best Way to go because they already had NBA Playgrounds/WWE battlegrounds and obviously didnt sell (the younger audience wasn't buying)well no sequels and now i believe they coming out in 2024 because College makes thier debut next year and we all know no other football game gonna touch it even Madden with all the big hype around college wether its good or not

Last edited by simbayless; 08-27-2022 at 06:27 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K »