Home

NBA Live 19 Bugs & Glitches

This is a discussion on NBA Live 19 Bugs & Glitches within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-22-2018, 09:06 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 19 Bugs & Glitches

Platform: PS4 Pro, Digi version

Whats the bug: While working for contested shots, i stand at 3pt elbow, defender is directly in front. I take a standing jumper over defender, hand up to contest. No green section. if it goes in, “made open 3pt shot”. Occasionally on a miss, it will register contested, but not often. I am 6’ 6 F wing shooter (EDD Icon) while testing i made sure to put taller Defenders on me since i know height counts for openness
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2018, 01:26 PM   #26
Rookie

Also. Females cannot wear the new Harden jersey in the store. I have 3 F players and 2 Ms. the men can use the jersey just fine, ladies cannot. Other New Jerseys work fine (note: don’t have rep for Kyrie/zKAT)just not harden
Old 09-29-2018, 03:20 PM   #27
Rookie

HVNCHO11's Arena

Nike foamposite whiteout appears twice when upgrading the mid range shot. High 80's low 90's
Wing shooter- Legend

Last edited by HVNCHO11; 09-30-2018 at 03:54 AM.
Old 10-10-2018, 08:05 AM   #28
Rookie

RoyalKrimpet's Arena

Platform:XBox One

Model: XBox One X

Whats the bug? Announcer calls players by the wrong name. I was playing as the Horners against the Celtics and Mike Breen referred to Jeremy Lamb as Mario Hezonja and Marcus Morris as Patrick Beverley.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Online Head 2 Head

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Deflect the ball Out of Bounds.

Can you recreate it? Probably so.

How often has the bug been reproduced? Only noticed yesterday after the patch.

Do you have video or a picture? Not yet.
Old 10-11-2018, 12:29 PM   #29
Rookie

Celtics4Life's Arena

Angry Re: NBA Live 19 Bugs & Glitches

Platform: PS4 & Xbox

Issue: Post patch CPU overpowering everything

1. Pick and roll game post patch is completely ruined. CPU now breaks the picks and squeezes over them while the other defender locks the lane down automatically. You can't dribble nor pass because both options are locked down.

2. CPU shooting step back 3s like layups. I get some very elite player can do this from time to time but to see it time and time again in the World Tour cmon now what is going on?

3. Everyone feels like Mutumbo in prime now in the paint. No matter the player as soon as you go up for a layup that ball will be flying across the court like a fly swatted at 100mph. Again some defenders I get but when KD gets 5 blocks a game now....

4. Layups miss 99% of time with the up and under animation. Either animation is broken or this particular layup is broken. I can hit contested layups from time to time but when player goes for a up and under from eas to west or west to east animation its a guarantee miss.

5. Shooting post patch is awful. Can not hit a shot to save my life.

6. Hate to admit it but draining energy for using Turbo was a terrible idea. I hardly use Turbo on offense but on defense I have to because every cpu player is on roller skates and it's impossible to keep up. Maybe in league or franchise games controlling multiple players this is good but for THE ONE its terrible. Our energy drops only playing 2x 3 min quarters in the World Tour.

To sum it up I came to this game after being a 10 year fan of 2k. I wanted a change and something different. But, it appears Live is now going in the same exact direction as 2k did. You are catering this game to SIM franchise players who can adjust every detail with sliders while not keeping players that play THE ONE mode into consideration. You're overpowering the CPU to make SIM fun but destroying THE ONE mode. If you do not balance this out or find a way to do so then might as well take THE ONE mode out completely. The whole purpose of that mode is to build a player and have fun. Not watch the CPU overpower everything and make you feel handicapped. Remember we control just 1 player not a whole team. AI is unable to do anything vs CPU even more now post patch. So if we can't run pick n rolls, drive to the basket, play defense, shoot or pass what's the point?

I really hope this reaches a dev or someone in the EA team because it's a serious issue.
Old 10-11-2018, 09:40 PM   #30
Rookie

Makeufamous NDZ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtics4Life
Platform: PS4 & Xbox

Issue: Post patch CPU overpowering everything

1. Pick and roll game post patch is completely ruined. CPU now breaks the picks and squeezes over them while the other defender locks the lane down automatically. You can't dribble nor pass because both options are locked down.

2. CPU shooting step back 3s like layups. I get some very elite player can do this from time to time but to see it time and time again in the World Tour cmon now what is going on?

3. Everyone feels like Mutumbo in prime now in the paint. No matter the player as soon as you go up for a layup that ball will be flying across the court like a fly swatted at 100mph. Again some defenders I get but when KD gets 5 blocks a game now....

4. Layups miss 99% of time with the up and under animation. Either animation is broken or this particular layup is broken. I can hit contested layups from time to time but when player goes for a up and under from eas to west or west to east animation its a guarantee miss.

5. Shooting post patch is awful. Can not hit a shot to save my life.

6. Hate to admit it but draining energy for using Turbo was a terrible idea. I hardly use Turbo on offense but on defense I have to because every cpu player is on roller skates and it's impossible to keep up. Maybe in league or franchise games controlling multiple players this is good but for THE ONE its terrible. Our energy drops only playing 2x 3 min quarters in the World Tour.

To sum it up I came to this game after being a 10 year fan of 2k. I wanted a change and something different. But, it appears Live is now going in the same exact direction as 2k did. You are catering this game to SIM franchise players who can adjust every detail with sliders while not keeping players that play THE ONE mode into consideration. You're overpowering the CPU to make SIM fun but destroying THE ONE mode. If you do not balance this out or find a way to do so then might as well take THE ONE mode out completely. The whole purpose of that mode is to build a player and have fun. Not watch the CPU overpower everything and make you feel handicapped. Remember we control just 1 player not a whole team. AI is unable to do anything vs CPU even more now post patch. So if we can't run pick n rolls, drive to the basket, play defense, shoot or pass what's the point?

I really hope this reaches a dev or someone in the EA team because it's a serious issue.

Well said Sir, well said indeed... For all the reasons you mentioned is why I sold my copy of Live 19 on OfferUp today and went back to playing 2K19 full-time. Don't get me wrong 2K has it's issues but I rather deal with those than to keep playing another day of Live 19 in it's current state. There is a glitch now after the last update that has all the teams playing in Hawks arena if you use custom rosters... It will also cause the game to crash repeatedly... That was the last straw for me.

NBA 2K20 • MADDEN 20 • GOLF CLUB 2 • UFC 3 • FIFA 20 • FORZA • FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPIONS
Old 10-13-2018, 09:57 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalKrimpet
Platform:XBox One

Model: XBox One X

Whats the bug? Announcer calls players by the wrong name. I was playing as the Horners against the Celtics and Mike Breen referred to Jeremy Lamb as Mario Hezonja and Marcus Morris as Patrick Beverley.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Online Head 2 Head

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Deflect the ball Out of Bounds.

Can you recreate it? Probably so.

How often has the bug been reproduced? Only noticed yesterday after the patch.

Do you have video or a picture? Not yet.
I’m getting the same here on Xbox.

Deflections our of bounds are always announcing the wrong player, a player not even on either of the teams.

Marc Gasol was Frank Kminsky, Tyson Chandler was Tristan Thompson and so forth.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2018, 11:21 AM   #32
Pro

MeowingForVengeance's Arena

My fifth One player slot seems bugged on PS4. Keep trying to make a wing scorer, and in the first game I get a message saying the game cannot be saved. When I restart the application, the player I created is gone and the slot is empty.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »