Home

NBA Live 19 Bugs & Glitches

This is a discussion on NBA Live 19 Bugs & Glitches within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-06-2018, 07:15 PM   #9
T.B
Rookie

T.B's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 19 Bugs & Glitches

All platforms

Defensive rebounder jumping before ball even hits the rim before a missed shot
Old 09-07-2018, 10:19 AM   #10
Rookie

Ps4. Traits seem bugged. I have many (such as extra life & catch and finish) that are bronze tier but still remain locked. As in, I've met the requirements to unlock the bronze tier and it now shows the requirements for tier 2 but I am unable to equip the trait because there is still a locked symbol.

Video - https://youtu.be/UFCXvT9RUv0
Old 09-07-2018, 12:46 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobler James
Platform: PS4
Model: PS4 Pro
Game: NBA Live 19 Demo
Mode: The One
Reproduced: Yes
Bug: Attribute Decrease with Player Progression

Made Post Anchor with max height and weight, with The Phenom icon. Had bought first icon path purchase that included +3 Strength, bringing total strength to 99. Upon reaching character level 7 (point at which Rebounding skill tree becomes available), max strength dropped to 98. I do not have visual evidence, but I remade the character, this time with slightly less weight, but again strength dropped to 98 upon reaching level 7. It should also be noted that a similar thing happened with a max strength build in post anchors in NBA Live 18, where upon leveling up (I forget what level) strength would drop from 96 to 95.

While a drop of 1 strength does not seem like much, if the decreases continue with continued leveling-- something I cannot test in the demo due to the level 10 cap-- this could lead to a noticeable decrease. I do not know if the strength decrease only occurs with a player with 99 strength; will test and report back tonight once full game is available to play.
EDIT: Yeah, still does the same thing in the full game. I tried playing The Rise and simming through it, and it made no difference. It also doesn't seem to make a difference whether I am putting into Rebounding or a different skill tree.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2018, 02:34 PM   #12
Rookie

PS4 Pro, franchise won't load and the game crashes when trying to do so. I'm using custom rosters because the game didn't have the Ryan Anderson trade in it. Names on jerseys are messed up to.

Edit: workaround is to load custom rosters again (even though they are loaded) then launch franchise...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited by dasunsrule32; 09-09-2018 at 03:22 PM.
Old 09-10-2018, 12:07 AM   #13
Pro

Damn man 2nd time. File got corrupted.

DO NOT accept Live Run invites while in store, it will crash and corrupt your file every time.

PS4

🤦🏾*♂️
Old 09-10-2018, 08:39 AM   #14
Pro

MeowingForVengeance's Arena

Found a bug on PS4 when you skip The Rise. I started an Evolution rim protector, whose first Icon reward includes a +3 to speed. I took the upgrade and spent the two skill points you get when you skip The Rise, then played the Combine game and got drafted.

When I went back to look at my skills, my speed had gone down from 72 to 69. I lost the stat upgrade and now I can't get it back, because the icon path screen shows it being checked off already.
Old 09-12-2018, 12:51 PM   #15
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Two Glitches I found, The first one could be found with video on my twitter.

PS4

Both In play now
1.Fouled Lebron and he shot two free throws backwards at the line, never seen anything like this before.

2. AI holds the ball at least every other game I play at least once in game until the shot clock expires without making a shot attempt
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2018, 02:20 PM   #16
Rookie

Platform: PS4
Model: PS4 Pro
Game: NBA Live 19
Mode: The One-- League
Problem: free throw animation crashes game
Reproduced: Yes

During the cinematic of a player preparing to shoot a free throw, attempting to pause the game freezes the game entirely. It does not crash the entire system, as the PS menu is still accessible, but the game is entirely stuck. This is avoidable if you remember to skip the free throw cinematic before pausing, but all it takes is forgetting to once and it will crash it. I do not know if this also occurs in other game modes, but this happened every time or nearly every time in NBA Live 18 The One as well, to the point that I became very careful to never pause during that animation. I was hoping that this would be fixed in this game, since a minor slip-up breaks the game. It does not appear to matter if it is NPC or the player that is shooting the free throw.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »