Home

NBA 2K14 Video - New York Knicks vs. Los Angeles Lakers

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Video - New York Knicks vs. Los Angeles Lakers within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-06-2013, 07:50 PM   #57
Pro

CaCHooKa Man's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K14 Video - New York Knicks vs. Los Angeles Lakers

nice they fixed the colors of the court. thats the only reason i watched a few seconds of the video. im skipping current gen and going straight to next gen so i dont really need to see gameplay.
Old 09-06-2013, 07:51 PM   #58
You got the stuff?

Eddie1967's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
I like the gameplay, but kinda dissapointed by the presentation. It's exactly the same as last year, just some difference clips and colors. Same with the scoreboard, halftime show and teasers between the games: same as last year, just different graphics.

I'm guessing it's because next gen is gonna blow us away presentation-wise, that's why they don't want to do a full blown cool presentation on current gen. At least, that's what I would've done if I had the company
Maybe I'm slow but please tell us how you know for a fact that the presentation is the same as last year.
Old 09-06-2013, 08:11 PM   #59
Pro

OVR: 14

With this video and the lack of any real progress in association, i will def not be picking this year game up. Hopefully next gen is better but i just assume its a more polished current gen version. Wow watching the video and reading that article this looking more like 2k13.5

Sent from my Clear using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-06-2013, 08:15 PM   #60
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Gameplay was good besides the high field goal %. I hope that is a product of the build they were playing or just an odd ball game. I hope they didn't up the FG% to compensate for being able to block more shots this year.
Old 09-06-2013, 08:28 PM   #61
Banned

OVR: 1

God I wish they would fix the Knicks blue. It's so distracting, I don't even like playing against the Knicks because of it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2013, 08:35 PM   #62
Rookie

Deck's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Kafe
Said you were overreacting on the number of contested shots you said you viewed in the video , not the fact of 2k hitting all the tough shots like they did in 2k13 . Shots a saw in the video that Were missed would have been made last year . Not only with that but the fact the wide open players were missing shots . I just didn't see that much cheese that some of you're stating
If you play 2k13 with sim sliders you will miss some open shots, an hell lot more than what we saw in the video, and when I say open I mean good position/no one near or even corner shots.

Again, if this was played in default I could be OK with most of the shots as long as they had all online modes on sim.

Sliders for 3pts on sim are set at 47, they must have screwed up the sliders in this build/were playing default, I just can't imagine 50 3pt if this was on 47...
Old 09-06-2013, 08:47 PM   #63
Rookie

well that was underwhelming... I guess i'll pass on the ps3 version and just get the ps4 version sometime next year.
Old 09-06-2013, 08:56 PM   #64
Rookie

Anyone know if mike wang aka beluba is working on next gen? That guy is a damn genius

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »