Home

HyperBaller/DC NBA 2k13 Signature Skills Project

This is a discussion on HyperBaller/DC NBA 2k13 Signature Skills Project within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-15-2012, 10:27 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: HyperBaller/DC NBA 2k13 Signature Skills Project

@Ryan Fitzmagic

Westbrook: You bring up good points about him having Alley-Ooper. We talked about it and we will remove it. We also agree with what you said about Acrobat. He is very reckless when in the air. We removed Acrobat.

CP3: Nobody is getting closer until we discover how powerful it is. We already think 2K has too many successful end of game moments and we don't feel we need to add to that.

Thad Young: Can you provide any video evidence for him having Chase down blocks?

Boozer: He will have a very solid post rating. We don't feel he deserves a signature skill.

Joel Anthony + Ryan Hollins: Can you provide Eraser evidence? We didn't base that off of blocks per game we based it off of getting highlight blocks at the rim. Joel and Ryan will have proficient block ratings to represent their skill. But to get a skill from it is in question.

Wade: We gave him eraser because he has made spectacular blocks at the rim. We look at Eraser as the half court version of Chase Down Blocker.

KG: Post Proficiency? We feel that he will have a high Post-Fade tendency/ability and that should suffice. We don't view him as one of the best post players in the NBA

Iggy: We took you advice and removed acrobat from his package.

Wade: Yes he is a guard but he makes spectacular blocks as we mentioned. Closer will not be given to any just yet.

Battier: Shouldn't have had Lockdown, you are right. We overlooked that. Sorry.

Amare: He shouldn't have Posterizer. Sorry, this isn't 2006. We feel that this skill will be reserved for only a few players. Currently, Blake will be the only person that is assigned this skill. It increases the chances of dunks in traffic and we are against anything that increases the chances of that happening. I am sure it will still happen without the skill but we all know that Amare isn't the same player he was in the past.

JJ Redick: He creates too high of a % of his 3PT FG. He only has 85% of his 3's assisted. We reserved this for players that had 90% or more assisted.

Last edited by Hyperballer21; 09-15-2012 at 10:34 PM.
Old 09-15-2012, 10:50 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey hyperballer I like what you're doing with the sigs but I have a question.. are your sigs the official 2k roster or like a 2k share thing?
Old 09-15-2012, 10:57 PM   #75
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by drose_fan
Hey hyperballer I like what you're doing with the sigs but I have a question.. are your sigs the official 2k roster or like a 2k share thing?
Thanks.

This is not the official 2k Roster. This will be for anyone who wants to use these in their roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2012, 11:20 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 6

Hyper, what do you mean by "DC" in the title? Because I know someone named DC AllAmerican and was wondering if you're talking about the same guy.
Old 09-15-2012, 11:23 PM   #77
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar777
Hyper, what do you mean by "DC" in the title? Because I know someone named DC AllAmerican and was wondering if you're talking about the same guy.
"DC" in the title is DCALLAMERICAN
Old 09-15-2012, 11:25 PM   #78
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21
"DC" in the title is DCALLAMERICAN
Oh yeh, he's the man with the edits. We used to play against each other all the time in 2K11.
Old 09-16-2012, 12:35 AM   #79
Almighty 2k Paper Champ

richmo's Arena

OVR: 15

God rest his soul.
Old 09-16-2012, 03:24 AM   #80
Pro

Me and DC seriously need to get games in when 13 comes out, played him once and it was a good game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
This video game is a SIMULATION of BASKETBALL. Sure its not 100% perfect, but its pretty damn good. You will not get a SIMULATION STYLE BASKETBALL GAME by PLAYING SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SIMULATION MEANS.

#HelloBrooklyn

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »