Home

Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican NBA 2k15 Roster - Next GEN

This is a discussion on Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican NBA 2k15 Roster - Next GEN within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-05-2014, 07:22 AM   #73
MVP

itrey25's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican NBA 2k15 Roster - Next GEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdk10
UPDATE

Using 11-1 roster

All playbooks and player play types done. Starting on dunk edits.

Also trying to keep up with the accessories edits that Beds is putting in new updates.
what about correct shoe brands, and injures
NFL Las Vegas Raiders

PSN: InMyBag24-8
Old 11-05-2014, 07:30 AM   #74
MVP

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500bloc
I'm skeptical, I haven't heard of either of these 2 dudes. They do good work?
Guess you havent been around much, hehehe. Just do a quick search (dont know if in this thread or the past gen rosters one) to confirm what I would say.

DCAllAmerican has been an OSer reference for roster editors, specially in the dunk ratings / packages front. He was an old participant that got banned a few years ago. But his work is still relevant.

Hyper is also an OSer long time vet that since 2k11 (if not before) has been publicly sharing his/their work here and on xbox. Their combined work is solid and generally well received.

As almost every long time OS roster editor, their work is worthy, thus there is no good or bad custom rosters, just those that go by some structure and fit your view of the players and game and those that dont. As a clue, if I recall correct, if you are all into players overalls, you may find it a little weird off the court.

Given todays options of been able to have multiple local saves at once, you can spare some time to test their work once finished ... when I had the time to do roster edits, I tried to take the things that suited me the most out of all of the good ones like them, Rashidi, Nogster, Neon, Qpc123, Sonicmage, Vtcrb, etc ... and make my own ... the few years I posted mine, I always gave credit to them all for all the goods and recognized that anything bad (if any) was due to my specific view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarek
Have these been uploaded for ps4 yet? If so, what's the username or file name?
Not yet, we havent imput ratings, tendencies, badges, personality, rotations, etc. Even if we have multiple people working at it, it will take time ... and going by experience, it is not as productive to have a lot of people involved, things need to be somewhat controlled to have better results ... dont worry, hopefully the wait wont be much but ultimately, I think it will be worthy.

P.S:
Hyper, have a question ...

Do playtypes exactly match those of Vann ? If not, they will surely not match his playbooks, as he takes into account plays design and actions and give them to players ... I mean, in example, he may well not put Dwight Howard as a P&R Runner, as he may have compensated by putting high post plays that involve P&R actions with him ... it is quite common for him to do that with many players and that could throw off gameplay if not matched ... just something to consider and test.

Last edited by ffaacc03; 11-05-2014 at 07:45 AM.
Old 11-05-2014, 10:09 AM   #75
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaacc03
Hyper, have a question ...

Do playtypes exactly match those of Vann ? If not, they will surely not match his playbooks, as he takes into account plays design and actions and give them to players ... I mean, in example, he may well not put Dwight Howard as a P&R Runner, as he may have compensated by putting high post plays that involve P&R actions with him ... it is quite common for him to do that with many players and that could throw off gameplay if not matched ... just something to consider and test.
They don't match up exactly. I would go ahead and use his play types. Then for those players who aren't listed in his post, use the ones on our spreadsheet.

Once they are in there we can test each team to see if anything is off once we get near the end.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2014, 10:23 AM   #76
MVP

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21
They don't match up exactly. I would go ahead and use his play types. Then for those players who aren't listed in his post, use the ones on our spreadsheet.

Once they are in there we can test each team to see if anything is off once we get near the end.
Once everything is in place and if my job allows, count me in for helping you guys out with that, at that time we can pm or chat about your view so I can try and be syncronized ...

A thing that I dont share with Vanns take, thus I am talking going by memory and mine has declined a lot lately, is that he has some players (mostly scrubs) without plays ... if so, for those we should also do the same, go with your playtypes ... I dont agree having players with none as we should account for the possibility of roster moves and injuries within our associations and therefor, all players should have playtypes.

Anyways, while I am very, very busy this week, hit me up with anything you think I might be able to help you with ...

P.S:
Not to you Hyper but to all fellow PS4 comrades ... Did I say that CDK & Permatron are monsters, their porting work should not be understated.
Old 11-05-2014, 02:13 PM   #77
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrey25
what about correct shoe brands, and injures
It's everything up through the November 1 update. So any shoe brand changes and team accessory colors that happened after that date will not be included.

Injuries and player accessories will be the that things we include so we have those as up to date as possible.
Old 11-05-2014, 02:21 PM   #78
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21
It's everything up through the November 1 update. So any shoe brand changes and team accessory colors that happened after that date will not be included.

Injuries and player accessories will be the that things we include so we have those as up to date as possible.

I cant wait for this roster.

Hyper do you guys still need help to input ratings or anything else on ps4?
If so what exactly, maybe i could help..
Old 11-05-2014, 03:14 PM   #79
MVP

itrey25's Arena

OVR: 0

PS4 right bruh ???
NFL Las Vegas Raiders

PSN: InMyBag24-8
Old 11-05-2014, 03:23 PM   #80
Rookie

bhzmfia14's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrey25
PS4 right bruh ???
Both Xbox and PS4

I'm assuming once the excel sheet rolls out, things will get moving a lot quicker too. I'll rather wait a few more weeks to start my franchise with a pretty much perfect roster setup than continually start over because I'm not happy with the finished product. That has happened before in previous 2k's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »