Home

MLB The Show 24 Camera Conversation (What Do You Use?)

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 24 Camera Conversation (What Do You Use?) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-10-2024, 04:01 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 24 Camera Conversation (What Do You Use?)

I use pitcher center because its easier for me too read balls and strikes. plus im getting old so i need every advantage i can get. most times i can see pitcher grip before the pitch soo i have an idea whats coming.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2024, 11:03 AM   #42
Just started!

B3dstuyB3nji's Arena

SINCE MLB 10 the only angle is BROADCAST both ways, and I know its the hardest to hit, and can get too close or odd angles, but if you just use the best ones (NYY, NYM,LAD,ATL) really the yankees as default there is no more true to life feel of baseball.
strike zone is underhand pitching for me its too basic and I get bored.
I am certain all the stances and graphics were not added to look at a strike zone, I mean my gosh, you don't see the pitchers body to learn his movement , you don't get to time your foot plant, like its just not baseball.
AND THE THE HARD HITTING: ITS BASEBALL DUDE
300 is a big deal that's 30 percent, look 265 is very decent that's 26 percent lol its baseball you are suppose to wiff and look bad
No POV is more satisfying when you connect , NONE
if you transition to it just use DYNAMIC DIFFICULTY and let them progress you as you get better , and you will never want to play another angle!

WITH DYNAMIC FIELDING , the transition from swing to play is unmatched and really looks like watching a baseball game, imagine watching a baseball game from the strike zone

I don't even know how you can like , especially if you played baseball the strike zone view or anything overhead like RBI ,

most annoying is ppl who comment under my post " what pov is that" negatively, like bro the view you can't hit and I will drag you to filth, that's the view!
Old 04-25-2024, 01:22 PM   #43
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3dstuyB3nji
SINCE MLB 10 the only angle is BROADCAST both ways, and I know its the hardest to hit, and can get too close or odd angles, but if you just use the best ones (NYY, NYM,LAD,ATL) really the yankees as default there is no more true to life feel of baseball.
I am certain all the stances and graphics were not added to look at a strike zone, I mean my gosh, you don't see the pitchers body to learn his movement , you don't get to time your foot plant, like its just not baseball.
300 is a big deal that's 30 percent, look 265 is very decent that's 26 percent lol its baseball you are suppose to wiff and look bad
if you transition to it just use DYNAMIC DIFFICULTY and let them progress you as you get better , and you will never want to play another angle!

WITH DYNAMIC FIELDING , the transition from swing to play is unmatched and really looks like watching a baseball game, imagine watching a baseball game from the strike zone

I don't even know how you can like , especially if you played baseball the strike zone view or anything overhead like RBI ,

most annoying is ppl who comment under my post " what pov is that" negatively, like bro the view you can't hit and I will drag you to filth, that's the view!
I don't know what's happening here.
Old 04-25-2024, 01:27 PM   #44
"ADAPT OR DIE"

jcar0725's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:

I feel dumber after reading this whole thing.
Old 04-25-2024, 01:59 PM   #45
MVP

I don't won 24 but for many years in manage mode I've used press box view.
Old 04-25-2024, 02:14 PM   #46
Just started!

B3dstuyB3nji's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
I don't know what's happening here.
lol
look I may have raged a bit while driving,
Broadcast pitching and hitting
the end
Old 04-25-2024, 02:16 PM   #47
Just started!

B3dstuyB3nji's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcar0725
I feel dumber after reading this whole thing.
lol play nice my guy, my first post and from a phone the transition was horrible.
but at least you moved up from your original state (dumb)

pitching and hitting I use broadcast, the end !
Old 04-25-2024, 02:21 PM   #48
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
lol
look I may have raged a bit while driving,
Broadcast pitching and hitting
the end
I get rage while driving

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »