Home

Suggested slider recommendation for those who play CPU vs CPU franchise mode

This is a discussion on Suggested slider recommendation for those who play CPU vs CPU franchise mode within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-13-2023, 11:09 PM   #41
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Suggested slider recommendation for those who play CPU vs CPU franchise mode

I sim each week and only “play” Saturday games (watching CPU v. CPU). I don’t ever have the controller take over during a game, since I’m a sim-holic and I have no skills. I’m in August with my Mariners franchise and have noticed the following:

1. My stolen bases are very low considering I have Julio and a few others. We are 30th, which is ridiculous.

2. I like to speed games up with quick pitch, but the counts hit 100 by the 5th inning so I have to bump pitcher endurance a notch.

3. I often sim innings 4-6 on my CPU v. CPU games so I can watch the first three and last three innings. Seems like my pitchers get wrecked when I do this.

4. I don’t have a single player anywhere near the top 20 in any category. Julio is hitting .220 (not far off reality these days, but certainly not consistent with his 90 ovr). I have the highest ERA in all of MLB.

5. My closer, Munoz, gets jacked up whenever he makes a save appearance in my CPU watch games, but he does fine in simmed games.

Any tips for my peculiar franchise style for realism are appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2023, 02:36 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Suggested slider recommendation for those who play CPU vs CPU franchise mode

How are you getting around the "controller must be on" headache to watch cpu vs cpu? At least on xbox one thats how it is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »