Home

Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 19 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 19 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-02-2019, 12:42 PM   #81
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 19 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders

I am striking out hitters on HOF. It all boils down to getting a 20-25 game sample size...and seeing if HOF is for you or do you need to step down to All-Star and tweak the sliders for a little more difficulty on All-Star to make it more of an All-Star +

Also using dynamic difficulty....then locking it in where you stay consistently will work.

I have never had to use Dynamic difficulty. Once I outgrew AS...I moved up to HOF on 17 and eventually got the feel and hang of hit both hitting and pitching. There is only one more level to move for me....if I ever move up to Legend. Time will tell. LOL.
Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2019, 12:44 PM   #82
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 19 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyMan17
12 games in and one thing I might be seeing is a low amount of user pitching strikeouts. Anyone else noticed or seeing this, or just me?

Through 8 innings JA Happ has 1 K and I haven't had too many pitching strikeouts in many games so far now that I think about it.

The devs did mention the greater impact of contact hitters this year, so maybe that could be reducing strikeouts?
Strikeouts on both sides pitching and hitting has alot to do with user ability and not a slider issue. Everyone will get different results with strikeouts.

When pitching if you set the CPU up and us all your pitches you will be able to get strikeouts.

When hitting it's all about the pitch speed. On default I'm striking out 7-10 times a game. Bit I am also hitting bombs and scoring runs so om loving it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-02-2019, 01:24 PM   #83
MVP

bryanm1982's Arena

If you go down to all star pitching what sliders do you recommend changing? Do you raise cpu contact, power, solid hits or do you mostly change human pitcher control and consistency?
Old 04-02-2019, 01:27 PM   #84
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

What were your thoughts on warm winds fielding? Really want my crappy fielders yo stand out
Old 04-02-2019, 01:49 PM   #85
Rookie

First time using these,and boy oh boy! One game I had was a pitcher duel, second was me striking out like it was going out of style, and my last game had so much offense from both sides I jumped out my seat. Thank you for these.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2019, 01:56 PM   #86
Rookie

Um, wow. I've been playing The Show for 4-5 years and never came across this before. I have to admit that the idea of users sharing their sliders seemed silly to me.

Boy was I wrong. I just played my first full game after practicing a bit with these sliders, and it's like a whole new game mode has suddenly opened up.

Thank you!!!
Old 04-02-2019, 02:32 PM   #87
Rookie

jdmsi7's Arena

OVR: 4

Hey armour, curious if these sliders are compatible using quick counts or not? Appreciate the set and want to use them for my franchise.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
NHL: Boston Bruins
NCAA: Uconn Huskies and Michigan Wolverines
Old 04-02-2019, 03:10 PM   #88
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsi7
Hey armour, curious if these sliders are compatible using quick counts or not? Appreciate the set and want to use them for my franchise.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Yep they work just fine for QCs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »