Home

Feel of Weight 21 vs 24

This is a discussion on Feel of Weight 21 vs 24 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-02-2024, 08:59 AM   #9
Rookie

LocDawg5050's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Feel of Weight 21 vs 24

CM Hooe.... do you mess with Create a Player much in M21. I found something weird when creating a QB or editing.

I downloaded someone roster for M21 that is "close" to last seasons. I wad on the path of doing my own updates to match last season but it's a daunting task.

I found 3 files in the community download that give me a head start. Naturally there are alot of CAP on the roster. But then some players like Burrow had edits made and it was obvious.

In practice mode I was messing around with the Bengals. Burrow couldn't hit the broad side of a barn but he had a 92 overall. So I went in to look at the edits the poster had made. Everything look legit but when you go into tendacies, I saw he had Burrow at paranoid. I switched it back to Oblivious and then re entered practice mode. He was Maki g throws on point then with the pressure coming.

My ask is.... what other TENDICES modifier affects the game play in such a way it changes how the player performs?

Does anyone else have an example?

Would be nice if there was a swith for ball carriers to make them "more aggressive ".

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
Old 04-05-2024, 07:32 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 0

21 was something special. It did have a slightly heavier/slower feel to it, however, I don't have an urge to go back and play it and when it comes to overall it cant match up with 24.
Old 04-08-2024, 01:21 PM   #11
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocDawg5050
CM Hooe.... do you mess with Create a Player much in M21.
[...]
Everything look legit but when you go into tendacies, I saw he had Burrow at paranoid. I switched it back to Oblivious and then re entered practice mode. He was Maki g throws on point then with the pressure coming.
I haven't touched Madden 21 since Madden 22 came out.

Generally, the Senses Pressure trait affects the maximum radius at which a quarterback will "feel" pressure. Paranoid sets the radius to the maximum possible distance, while Oblivious sets the radius to the minimum possible distance.

My guess is that a CPU-controlled quarterback with the Paranoid senses pressure trait will probably rush throws before he would actually get hit by an incoming defender, possibly resulting in inaccurate passes, while a CPU QB with Oblivious will wait longer to throw the ball and risk hits, sacks, and sack-fumbles.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »