Home

Madden NFL 24 Gets Fatigue Tuning, Final X-Factor Update and Season 5

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 24 Gets Fatigue Tuning, Final X-Factor Update and Season 5 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-22-2024, 05:18 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 1
Madden NFL 24 Gets Fatigue Tuning, Final X-Factor Update and Season 5

A new Madden NFL 24 patch arrived today featuring a fatigue tuning update, the final X-Factor...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2024, 06:49 PM   #2
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Update on Fatigue Glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdogg097
From EA Twitter (X) page

We're aware and working to resolve an issue players are experiencing with the latest fatigue tuning.

As we work on a resolution, fatigue will be temporarily disabled exclusively in Ultimate Team. Other Madden 24 modes are unable to be updated until a future Title Update.
Of course let's hot fix for MUT so THAT community doesn't crucify you...but the other PAYING customers are SOL.

Sent from my SM-F946U using Operation Sports mobile app
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Old 01-22-2024, 07:23 PM   #3
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instant C1a55ic
Of course let's hot fix for MUT so THAT community doesn't crucify you...but the other PAYING customers are SOL.

Sent from my SM-F946U using Operation Sports mobile app

Disabling fatigue in MUT is not a hotfix. It is a temporary workaround until a real fix is deployed. That’s literally all that has changed for MUT until this is patched.

You are able achieve the exact same change EA Sports made for MUT in all other game modes by turning Fatigue off in the options menu yourself.
Old 01-23-2024, 08:15 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hoping that whatever they come up with also solves Exhibition mode fatigue/autosub issues. Right now, Fatigue has no effect on autosubs. Guys stay on the field huffing and puffing regardless of fatigue setting in main menu and autosub values. I've tried dozens of combinations, and at times you can get some rotation at RB but not nearly enough.

These two go hand in hand so I am imagining whatever they do for MUT and/or franchise players will also take effect in Exhibition. Most likely not, but I can hope.

Why Exhibition? I don't play franchise in Madden since I use classic roster sets and many of the sets don't have players that did not exist at that point in time. I also don't have enough time or energy to spend on what it takes to take advantage of franchise options.

It won't happen...but it's a nice thought!
Old 01-24-2024, 08:18 AM   #5
Banned

They tweeted out yesterday afternoon about servers going doing at 6:00 AM EST. Anyone notice anything different this morning?

Also the original tweet about the fatigue was said it had to be fixed in a title update. Those are downloaded, correct? I didn’t have a download this morning but that was all I checked.

Assuming there wasn’t a title update and fatigue is still messed up….

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2024, 02:26 PM   #6
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vflTN
Also the original tweet about the fatigue was said it had to be fixed in a title update. Those are downloaded, correct?
This is accurate. Additionally, EA Sports tends to announce the release of title updates.
Old 01-24-2024, 04:02 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
This is accurate. Additionally, EA Sports tends to announce the release of title updates.

Is it realistic to expect an update soon? I know title updates don’t happen that often and it’s only been 2 weeks since the last one. I also know there is no way anyone to know.

Some pretty broken things in the game right now. Hopefully they are expediting a fix.

Old 01-24-2024, 05:29 PM   #8
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vflTN
Is it realistic to expect an update soon? I know title updates don’t happen that often and it’s only been 2 weeks since the last one. I also know there is no way anyone to know.

Some pretty broken things in the game right now. Hopefully they are expediting a fix.

I think it would be reasonable to expect an update sometime between February 1 and the Super Bowl.

With the exception of dire emergency updates, Madden has observed a monthly title update cadence for a couple games now. An issue with fatigue probably isn’t considered a dire emergency.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »