Home

Madden NFL 24 Gets Fatigue Tuning, Final X-Factor Update and Season 5

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 24 Gets Fatigue Tuning, Final X-Factor Update and Season 5 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-24-2024, 07:06 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Update on Fatigue Glitch

hope the 3-4 defense is fixed in this update

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-07-2024, 11:46 AM   #10
Pro

ramspeedkill's Arena

OVR: 3

is this has to do with my players not playing on wild card game? I've tried change depth chart but it won't let me use Kupp, Nacua, Kyren or start players
Old 02-07-2024, 02:12 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramspeedkill
is this has to do with my players not playing on wild card game? I've tried change depth chart but it won't let me use Kupp, Nacua, Kyren or start players
Are you playing with Progressive Fatigue on? If so, did you manage your practice reps? If not, your players are probably run into the ground and don't have any energy left to play.

Unfortunately, turning it off does not reset their energy levels, so you'll be stuck dealing with it the remainder of this post-season.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2024, 03:23 PM   #12
MVP

Update on Fatigue Glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Are you playing with Progressive Fatigue on? If so, did you manage your practice reps? If not, your players are probably run into the ground and don't have any energy left to play.

Unfortunately, turning it off does not reset their energy levels, so you'll be stuck dealing with it the remainder of this post-season.

if you shut off progressive fatigue, do your players still get fatigue in game and sub out?

i’d still like to see them get fatigue in game and sun but not completely wore out at end of regular season.

Old 02-07-2024, 04:15 PM   #13
Pro

ramspeedkill's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21

I picked up Madden late so I simmed into playoff, I guess I will need to start again and make sure to have fatigue off
Old 02-07-2024, 08:03 PM   #14
MVP

Update on Fatigue Glitch

if progressive fatigue is on. do your players always disappear later in season if you use auto practices?

Old 02-07-2024, 08:47 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

With progressive fatigue off players will still tire and rotate in and out of each game depending on your Fatigue slider and Auto Sub sliders.

You can always finish the playoffs and turn it off for the next season if you do not want to start over nor deal with managing it the next year.

I don't use Auto Practices, so I do not know for this year, but in prior versions, yes, the Auto Practice setting apparently uses a different logic than what the CPU teams will use as their players do not enter the playoffs at similarly fatigued levels that an Auto Practice user team does.

If you do not want to manage the practices on a weekly basis, I would suggest turning it off and not relying on Auto Practice. I personally do not think it's too time consuming to manage. It takes maybe 20 seconds to check on the player fatigue levels in the weekly prep setup screen and all I do is switch who is primarily getting all the reps when someone is becoming noticeably more tired than the rest of the team.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2024, 06:13 PM   #16
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0

Its fatigue in postseason. Fatigue is fine in regular season. Plays as it should. Whether on or off, it plays fine till post season. Then its like its doubled or something. EA cranked up fatigue for the post season. Entire season (fatigue off) with zero issue. Wildcard game, guys are huffing and going in and out 4 plays in.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »