Home

Madden NFL 24 Bugs & Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 24 Bugs & Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-16-2023, 10:51 AM   #25
Pro

SilverChaosVII's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 24 Bugs & Glitches Thread

Platform: PC

Bug (Be Specific): Trench Battle - The Long Haul. In franchise mode is was impossible to sack the QB. Was using a 90 overall player (Haason Reddick) and the QB shed the tackle every time. Player would celebrate like he got the sack until time ran out.

Game Mode Experienced In: Franchise

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes. Happened after quitting out and trying again as well. Did not try with any different players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2023, 02:17 PM   #26
Rookie

Mr. Face's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverChaosVII
Platform: PC

Bug (Be Specific): Trench Battle - The Long Haul. In franchise mode is was impossible to sack the QB. Was using a 90 overall player (Haason Reddick) and the QB shed the tackle every time. Player would celebrate like he got the sack until time ran out.

Game Mode Experienced In: Franchise

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes. Happened after quitting out and trying again as well. Did not try with any different players.
Also having this issue. Additionally to piggy back off of this I'm having the same issue with the Chase & Tackle drill where the RB just breaks the tackle every single time.
XLIX
LI
LIII
Old 08-16-2023, 02:38 PM   #27
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Platform Series S

Bug : I threw an int in the endzone and the opposing team was awarded the ball at MY 10 years line...needless to say I lost the game due to this glitch.

Game Mode Experienced In:MUT Solo Battles

Can you reproduce it? How?: can't really reproduce it unless I wanted to throw another int.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): Didn't think of it at the time..it took at least 5 min in disbelief to see what I did see.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 08-16-2023, 02:41 PM   #28
Rookie

ShaneTheMaster's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
Platform PS5

Bug: The Reticle Visibility & Meter Visibility settings in Game Options are not saving. I keeps defaulting back to User Only even when saving it to Hidden.

Game Mode Experienced In: All

Can you reproduce it? How? Game Options

Video/Picture of Bug? N/A
in franchise, you need to change the setting under ‘user settings’.
Old 08-16-2023, 02:59 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 0

Platform: Xbox Series X

Bug (Be Specific): Threw a pass to receiver running wheel route in the endzone. Caught and then knocked out by defender. Game ruled it a touchdown. Computer automatically initiated a challenge, and play was still considered a touchdown. Player stats recorded the completed pass/catch and yardage but no touchdown.

Game Mode Experienced In: Play Now

Can you reproduce it? How?: Possibly. Have not tried, however, I presume that I can run the same play against a similar defensive play and try to get the same animation/result.
Old 08-16-2023, 04:34 PM   #30
Rookie

Platform: Xbox Series X|S

Bug: (Visual) When editing a player in a Madden Draft Class, sometimes when selecting "Towel - South" it will glitch the towel height from the waist to the feet.

**However, when the visual glitch occurs, if you leave the edit appearance/apparel. The towel will display back to normal height.

Game Mode Experienced In: Online CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: Seems to happen only periodically.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):
Old 08-16-2023, 06:36 PM   #31
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

• Laggy Menus
  • Every Next Gen Platform
  • Superstar, MUT, Franchise
  • Easily repeatable.
  • Link to video from someone on Reddit. He is on PC, but this is exactly what it's like on Series X in all modes, even with great internet connection: https://reddit-uploaded-video.s3-acc.../hs18zrnmfjib1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2023, 02:28 AM   #32
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Platform: PS5

Bug (Be Specific): when calling Cover 4 Palms or Cover 6 with Match coverage enabled vs a 3x1 Nub formation (such as Gun Trips TE Offset) or a 3x1 with no attached receivers (such as Gun Trey Open), the strong-side apex defender (typically the nickel cornerback in a Quarter Flat assignment, assuming a formation such as Nickel - Over or Nickel - 24) frequently does not carry the vertical route by #2. He chooses instead to bite down on nothing, leaving the receiver he was supposed to carry vertically wide open.

Game Mode Experienced In: Practice, Play Now, Cloud Franchise, Online Head-To-Head

Can you reproduce it? How?: enable the Match coverage coaching adjustment, call Cover 4 Palms or Cover 6 vs Gun Trips TE - Four Verticals or Gun Trey Open - Four Verticals with Match enabled.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): will attach as soon as PS App lets me download it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »