Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-26-2015, 10:26 AM   #57
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

I think for the beta you should put in last years auto subs and adjust from there instead of default.
Old 08-26-2015, 10:48 AM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey all! I posted this on another set of sliders as well... Hoping maybe one of the slider experts can provide a little clarity for me.

Am I the only one who finds that the overall season stats (most specifically the passing stats) are SERIOUSLY lacking. I believe something like 10 QB's had 4K+ passing seasons last year. I believe in my franchise 2 QB's threw for 4K+ (none even came near 4,500.) Any reason this happens, more importantly.... any idea how to fix it. This problem existed for me in madden 15 as well.

I play on 9min quarters, I was under the impression the game clock didn't apply on sim games. (Not supersim.) Any clarity to be provided on this issue.

(P.S.: I play offline human vs CPU franchise, so I have to rely on a lot of computer stat generating for the rest of the teams in the league.

It drives me nuts bc I hate knowing if I throw for 4,500, I'm going to blow away the rest of the league. The MVP race needs to at least be some kind of challenge.)
Old 08-26-2015, 10:50 AM   #59
Rookie

icedcrow's Arena

Look forward to this. I have my Miami Season 1 ready to go... picked up a decent FB and then picked up a RT and a LG on free agency to boost up the line.

We'll see how that goes the defense is still pretty bad past the defensive line.
Old 08-26-2015, 11:23 AM   #60
Rookie

deej93's Arena

When these are ready does it matter if you plug them in in the main menu or right in your franchise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2015, 11:26 AM   #61
Rookie

therealbschrec's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdotstrange
Hey all! I posted this on another set of sliders as well... Hoping maybe one of the slider experts can provide a little clarity for me.

Am I the only one who finds that the overall season stats (most specifically the passing stats) are SERIOUSLY lacking. I believe something like 10 QB's had 4K+ passing seasons last year. I believe in my franchise 2 QB's threw for 4K+ (none even came near 4,500.) Any reason this happens, more importantly.... any idea how to fix it. This problem existed for me in madden 15 as well.

I play on 9min quarters, I was under the impression the game clock didn't apply on sim games. (Not supersim.) Any clarity to be provided on this issue.

(P.S.: I play offline human vs CPU franchise, so I have to rely on a lot of computer stat generating for the rest of the teams in the league.

It drives me nuts bc I hate knowing if I throw for 4,500, I'm going to blow away the rest of the league. The MVP race needs to at least be some kind of challenge.)
I also use to have this issue in 15 but haven't played franchise yet in 16 due to the resigning glitch. After that sets in I'll be deep into franchise. I know last season there was a patch for it that helped. Might have to do that again.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2015, 12:00 PM   #62
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Front is updated with Beta version 1.0
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-26-2015, 12:02 PM   #63
Pro

OVR: 2

Thanks A&S for all your hard work and dedication to help others. I play strictly coach mode, call the play, snap the ball and let cpu do all the rest. Will your sliders work with that or are they for thumb jockeys. I have played several games, but using Pro. One thing i have discovered and maybe you can test this to verify. I use the Browns, love to throw a screen pass. If you are using auto throw, The ONLY screen passes that work are from the shotgun formation. Any screen pass from a normal formation results in a sack every single time. I tried every single one of them several times but QB always took a sack and never threw the ball. I did notice it works for the CPU team though. Also noted, I have all my penalties turned to 65 and have only had 4 pens in about 10 games. 2 of those were defense jumping across the line before Offense was coming out of huddle. one ruffing kicker, Np pass int, or off-sides. no face mask. Now all these games are in CFM and preseason. I play CFM preseason, delete and start again. so it's always the same 4 teams over and over until patch, rosters, and sliders are ready to officially start franchise.
Old 08-26-2015, 12:02 PM   #64
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by deej93
When these are ready does it matter if you plug them in in the main menu or right in your franchise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I set them in my main menu settings and then import them. However I can attest to the fact you adjust sliders inside of the CFM menu and it affects gameplay.

I just like having my settings saved in my main Madden profile.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »