Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-26-2015, 09:06 AM   #49
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

armor, what are your thoughts on cpu passing--on deeper routes, not just bombs and how long they hold the ball?
Old 08-26-2015, 09:13 AM   #50
Pro

OVR: 0

Hey Armor, how soon are u going to put out the set you are working on?
Old 08-26-2015, 09:25 AM   #51
Rookie

SwampFox's Arena

Are you testing sliders in CFM or Play Now? Just want to know so when you release your set I am testing them in the same area you are.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2015, 09:31 AM   #52
MVP

Hoos's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampFox
Are you testing sliders in CFM or Play Now? Just want to know so when you release your set I am testing them in the same area you are.
He's testing them in an offline CFM

Sent from my Galaxy Tab S

PSN: hoos4974
Old 08-26-2015, 09:34 AM   #53
Pro

Brooklynbks4's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Some thoughts on last nights testing:

1. Defensive Camera View is FUBAR in it's current state. If this is how it was designed it will not be used on M16. I truly hope it is a bug and not a design decision because it is not playable in it's current state.

2. Penalties are rocking. They work, the sliders work and it is glorious.

3. User pass coverage is going to need to worked on a lot. Zones are really not working well and DB's and Safeties are very slow to react.

4. Tackling slider is almost tuned to where I can get a great balance between organic animations, and realistic tackling.

5. QB accuracy needs to be worked on. At default it is not where it needs to be for 15 minute quarters.

6. Sacks are fixed. The sack issue is no more. Now you have to really earn your sacks. If your DL is stout your CPU teammates will get to the QB in a realistic manner. It worked hand in hand with pass coverage. I got a few coverage sacks when I only rushed 4. When I blitz I can get to the QB as well on occasion. As it should be.

7. CPU pass rush is deadly. Need to work on human pass protection...but not too much. but just enough to find that balance and feel sim.

8. CPU secondary is deadly quick on flat's and outs. You really need to be careful as I was getting stomped last night.

I am quite rusty and also need to get a much better feel for the new passing controls. However overall I love the game. Playing true no switch on defense was extremely hard. If you don't want to play true no switch (meaning never switching even after ball is caught) it will not affect the settings. This slider set will be designed for you to play no switch when the ball is the air and if you want to switch to the closet defender after the catch by all means have fun.

I do highly suggest though if you want to see the CPU running game don't switch on running plays. Allow your CPU teammates to make plays if your not in the vicinity. It makes for a more simulation like experience.

9. Speaking of running games and RB's. If you watched my Seahawks/Rams game you saw the fatigue and auto sub beta sliders at work as the Rams rotated Tre Mason and Todd Gurley to perfection as they ran the ball down my defenses throat over 60 minutes. The Hawks defense was gassed by the mid third quarter due to turnovers and short drives by the offense. The running game for the Rams picked up a lot of steam and eventually wore out the front 7. I am still testing and hard at work to get out a great base set so hang in there.

Overall I love the new passing mechanics, the WR/DB interactions have changed the way you play the game. Now more than ever match up's mean something.

The new running game is so on point. I love how it flows, the subtle moves the backs make behind the line, going into the pile, avoiding contact, initiating contact, and the fact you must follow your blocks.

I can see in the passing game you must have good pocket awareness and be able to step up or side to side to buy some time. It is crazy back there when your facing a really good pass rush. The Rams front 4 were insane.

RATINGS MATTER IN MADDEN 16!!!!!!

Stay tuned folks......a base set is coming soon. I do not want to release anything till I feel it is quality.

For those who were with me last night on Twitch.....it was fun and you know what settings I am working from at the moment. But things are going to change again this evening. Once again a version 1.0 is almost there....just have some patience and I promise you will be happy with our first base set. I really need to get more games in, get more familiar with some of the new mechanics and get back to playing defense with the standard and zoom cam as the defensive camera in it's current state is an absolute no go save for if I want to user DE/DT only.

Again I will only use the defensive camera when I am really focusing on a user pass rush or am 95% sure a running play is coming. Passing plays it is useless.
Awesome news man can't wait!!. What are your thoughts on the speed of the game? So far I'm liking it and think the animations sometime clunky play well. I have been switching between all madden and all pro the user running game is alto tougher this year for sure.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2015, 10:10 AM   #54
Rookie

SwampFox's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoos
He's testing them in an offline CFM

Sent from my Galaxy Tab S

Thanks man, looking forward to a base set to start testing!
Old 08-26-2015, 10:20 AM   #55
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Beta set being posted shortly on the OP.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2015, 10:24 AM   #56
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Can't wait to try the sliders

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »